Lithuanian squatters

So if America can do it, why can't we? .................. oh, I know, because unfortunately we're part of the EU and it's pathetic Human Rights Act.
To get into America as an individual depends on if you can get a coveted "green card" that allows you to work, how mass immigrants do it I dont know.

Sponsored Links
My point Geraint is... If they have bumped the locks to gain access, the owner wouldn't know and this couldn't be proved.
As far as I'm concerned, the law should state that these squatters are there illegally. Thing is ,, it doesn't !!!! This is where the law lets owners down. As others have already pointed out, this is the area where the law is totally inadequate.
At the end of the day, they are still stealing the property owners electricity and gas (unless they have already phoned the supply company and given them their name and changed the supply into their own names. (which somehow I doubt very much) If they have , they have probably used the owners landline to do this (again this is theft).
The law really does need changing. These people should be able to be forcibly removed as soon as the police arrive (preferably with armed police backup. (armed with iron bars, baseball bats, etc)) Chuck these squatters out on the street, arrest them for theft of the owners electricity, and gas phone etc then lock them up until they can be deported back to the country they originate from.
Any other country within Europe would do this in an instant.

Forget European Law and chuck them out. Forget about the European Convention on Human Rights and do to them what France and other countries do to immigrants.

I know what I'd do to some squatters if I came back from the shops to found them chucking my possessions out of my house , claiming that they lived there, Irrespective of the law. It personally wouldn't bother me, and I bet it wouldn't bother a lot of right minded British people either.

This country has been far too soft for far too long on immigrants, who break the law (and don't try to tell me that squatting in someone's house when they have gone down the shops is legal)

most of the squatting is a british thing... if yo do not break the law in gaining access then hunky dory... just because they are foreign..

i do not believe you can go to the shop and come back to squatters....

so calm down and stop reading the guardian....

The old bloke didn't just go to the shops and back home again. He took his dogs for a walk and became ill so stayed with a friend for a couple of days.
No doubt the Lithuanians who were already squatting next door tipped the others off that he hadn't come home.
Shame he hadn't just gone out on his own and left his two German Shepherds at home.

The old bloke didn't just go to the shops and back home again. He took his dogs for a walk and became ill so stayed with a friend for a couple of days.
No doubt the Lithuanians who were already squatting next door tipped the others off that he hadn't come home.
Shame he hadn't just gone out on his own and left his two German Shepherds at home.

are you quoting fact.. or no doubt some paper...

Sponsored Links
The answer is simple - break in, clump them with a lump of 4 x 2 around the lughole and send them on their way. OUR country is full of ponces - get rid of them. If they are Welsh, even worse, let the sheep sh*g them :LOL:

that proves your intelligence... we s**g the sheep and let everyone else eat the best lamb.... full of flavour..... can just hear you saying mmmmmmmm.... enjoy my taste.... :LOL:

now... after a flavorous dinner...... you are spouting utter trash.... :D

:?:

simple solution, just burn the house down, they will soon be out, then get the police on them for criminal damage and arson. House insurance for the rebuild.

dont get mad, just get even.

simple solution, just burn the house down, they will soon be out, then get the police on them for criminal damage and arson. House insurance for the rebuild.

dont get mad, just get even.

well that does make sense... ****....

Sponsored Links
Back