squatters rights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
From today squatters have NO rights and will now be proscecuted from now on !!. I carnt believe this has taken so long to be sorted out how dare someone enter someone else's house and say right im living here now. And no doubt the doo gooders will say there will be more homeless on the streets well tough thats their choice there is help around if they want it so i've no sympathy at all for them its their choice to live like that .

Sponsored Links
I can see you have not even one gram of philanthropy...

Does this apply to people with Mercs & caravans parking up where they like? Or just poor folk trying to stay warm?

I can see you have not even one gram of philanthropy...
Nope! why should I care when these people can get the help they need but choose to go it alone and snub any assistance given to them?. So I take you'll be more than happy to put a few of them up then ? ;)

Sponsored Links
Guess the squatters will move out to the garden.

this argument has two sides...you own a property, and rightly so, you don't want poeple moving in and changing locks in your third house.
Which is right, and should be enforced.

However, there are many many people in our society without the means, or the wherewithall to survive legally so they break in to, seemingly, unused buildings... whats wrong with that?

What is the big issue here, is that govermnent doesn't protect those at risk...
Or educate thase that arent at risk but leech, into becoming self sufficiant...

Are you sure about that?

The lefty do-gooders are rapidly turning this into a third world country.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3873783/Slumdogs-of-Southall.html[/QUOTE]

I see the Police and the HMRC have been raiding these today. Not looking for illegal immigrants (although they found quite a few), but to see how many people are living there and how much rent they pay to their landlords, who will now be prosecuted by HMRC for tax evasion.

Only in this country ehh.

Sponsored Links
Back