No one 'wants' to be on benefits!

And the ridiculous, childlike ideas just keep coming :LOL:

Bearing in mind you are so unhappy with how we do things in this country, have you ever thought of moving elsewhere?
No, I'm establishing a principle and you demonstrate, as is usually the case, that virtue signallers don't ever want to pay or make any sacrifices for the things they claim to believe in. It is all about trying to look like a good person whilst doing nothing. So: dishonest, sanctimonious and narcissistic.

You don't even have the courage to respond to any questions or put your own arguments forward. Simply respond to what I post, cherry picking along the way, trying to pick holes, but seemingly lacking any confidence in your own convictions - whatever they are, I'm pretty much having to guess.

By the way, a lot of people are leaving this country, many of whom are the more productive and wealthy who've had enough of it. They are going one way and a load of garbage is coming in the other direction. Your fantasies are impossible without other peoples money so be careful what you wish for.

It is another odd thing about labour supporters, I notice. They spend so much time moaning about the tories, who are in government most of the time, but when somebody criticises government, they strangely start defending it... indirectly defending the record of a party they claim to hate. No doubt there is some pathetic hope that it'll be even better if only their preferred set of goons gets hold of the levers of power. But still, another example of inconsistency and confusion to add to the long list.

Sponsored Links
No, I'm establishing a principle and you demonstrate, as is usually the case, that virtue signallers don't ever want to pay or make any sacrifices for the things they claim to believe in. It is all about trying to look like a good person whilst doing nothing.

Your plan that people can choose how much tax they pay is simply ridiculous. Sometime the truth just has to be stated.

You don't even have the courage to respond to any questions or put your own arguments forward.

You don't actually ask proper questions. Instead, you try to lay the most obvious elephant traps.

whatever they are, I'm pretty much having to guess

It's no secret on here. I have posted several times that I am centre left. I am in favour of capitalism and free markets, but I also believe in the power of government to improve people's lives.

That's what the do-gooders say, right? It's never a lifestyle choice, right? 100% of people on benefits would rather work, right?

Emmm, not Chris ...

Chris Patient, 36, told MailOnline he had no desire to work and was happy on his benefit payments, which includes £393 a month of Universal Credit. He said: 'It is plenty to live on for me. I enjoy my life. 'A job might be nice but not at the moment. Maybe if a supermarket was open I could get something.'

And yes the story is from the DM, how dare I ;)

I’ve said it before and I’ll say is again- I know and see generations of people who simply won’t work.

There’s nothing wrong with any of them, apart from our benefits system keeping them going.

Unlike the apologists in the GD I actually see it first hand. That’s why we need EU workers, or is that lost on you lot.

Sponsored Links
I’ve said it before and I’ll say is again- I know and see generations of people who simply won’t work.

There’s nothing wrong with any of them, apart from our benefits system keeping them going
How do you know there is nothing wrong with any of them?
What benefits are they on specifically?
How did they manage to get and keep those benefits?

How do you know there is nothing wrong with any of them?
What benefits are they on specifically?
How did they manage to get and keep those benefits?
Most are in their 20’s and 30’s. They have never had a job! And don’t want one, plenty laugh at me for working when they don’t have to.

How would I know the answer to your other two ridiculous questions.

You’re minding numbing outlook on life must be a downer for people close to you.

There’s nothing wrong with any of them, apart from our benefits system keeping them going.

Unlike the apologists in the GD I actually see it first hand. That’s why we need EU workers, or is that lost on you lot.
You get people like you and I who are in people's houses day in and out. We see hear and talk things that they simply won't by working in an office or going down a pub.

When doing the council contracts I had some very frank conversations.

I have a mate who been on the council all his life and a mate who's been a copper most of his working life. They could tell us all an awful lot more.

Most are in their 20’s and 30’s. They have never had a job! And don’t want one, plenty laugh at me for working when they don’t have to.

How would I know the answer to your other two ridiculous questions.

Your minding numbing outlook on life must be a downer for people close to you.
So you don’t know the answer to the key questions.

I rest my case, you’ve no evidence it’s just made up nonsense

I’ve got real world experience. You've got clap trap as per usual.

I’m hardly going to ask everyone what benefits they are on! And then how they manage to keep on it.

That’s drivel even by your low standards

How many young villagers claim benifits in your Hamlet?

How many young villagers claim benifits in your Hamlet?
As usual he’s no idea. All he ever does is take the opposite stand point.

As you say, we see it all first hand.

And don’t let the fact I work mainly in social housing sway you notch lol.

You get people like you and I who are in people's houses day in and out. We see hear and talk things that they simply won't by working in an office or going down a pub.

When doing the council contracts I had some very frank conversations.

I have a mate who been on the council all his life and a mate who's been a copper most of his working life. They could tell us all an awful lot more.
absolutely spot on Bod. Its lost on notch that some of us have worked in tens and tens of thousands of houses over the years for all walks of lives having and hearing interesting conversations

As usual he’s no idea. All he ever does is take the opposite stand point.

As you say, we see it all first hand.

And don’t let the fact I work mainly in social housing sway you notch lol.
Notch walks down the garden path into his workshop. Not one benifit cheat in the last 25 years.

absolutely spot on Bod. Its lost on notch that some of us have worked in tens and tens of thousands of houses over the years for all walks of lives having and hearing interesting conversations
Notchy went into a spoons once, but he was working.

Sponsored Links
Back