squatters rights

Horay sence at last squatters out took long enough I had a tenant who did not pay his rent so tried to get him evicted so he gave up his job and then claimed squatters rights took a court order to get him out and cost me a wad too

Sponsored Links
The lefty do-gooders are rapidly turning this into a third world country.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3873783/Slumdogs-of-Southall.html[/QUOTE]

because a few people in a few areas abuse the system you equate that to the whole country ???

for an intelligent person that's not a very intelligent conclusion :D ;)

Don't worry, we're going down all right. Importing millions of people from primitive cultures, no-go ghettos, slum housing as in Sun article, Eastern Europeans living 15 to a house. Maybe not everywhere - but they're working on it.

What is the big issue here, is that govermnent doesn't protect those at risk...

I would be interested to know how many squatters are eligible for council housing/shelter, but either don't go that route, or have already been chucked out for causing havoc.

In parts of West London it has become a common theme for householders to 'let' their garden sheds, outbuildings, whatever to the homeless ethnics of the area.

They live in squalor and pay up, because they have little option.

I see that the local council are at last waking up to this illegality and are preparing to act.

Wonder where they will put them all?

Sponsored Links
In parts of West London it has become a common theme for householders to 'let' their garden sheds, outbuildings, whatever to the homeless ethnics of the area.

They live in squalor and pay up, because they have little option.

I see that the local council are at last waking up to this illegality and are preparing to act.

Wonder where they will put them all?

Living in London you will know that the squat community isn't the exclusive domain of the ethics as you put it.. :rolleyes:

People living in sheds....ha.

I propose a new immigration policy. Count the amount of homes we have. Then count all the people that are already living here. Then only let people migrate to this country when there is a home available for them to rent or buy. Simples.

How and why have we made such a stupifying mess of this ?

Something needs to be done as this is a problem that is just going to grow and grow. I can see that. Do we not have anyone in a position of authority that can see that too ?

Sponsored Links
Back