SMEG DWI710E1 Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a problem with my SMEG dishwasher and don't know what the error code means - it's not in the user manual. :confused:

The dishwasher starts OK but stops after about 5 minutes and before in opens the detergent holder.

On the 5 lights on the left most side of the control panel usually used to select the program, they are in the following state:

Flash Flash Flash Off On

Can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
Error E7. Flow meter detected when not fitted. Reset required.

Switch on, don't wait for any lights, immediately press the program button 4 times within 3 seconds. 1st and 5th lights will come on. Press program button once, 1st light will go out. Switch off, wait 20 seconds, switch on, switch off, wait 20 seconds. Switch on, you should be good to go.

If you can't get the 1st and 5th lights lit, you won't be able to fix the problem.

Sleepyhead, you are my hero! My dishes are getting washed as I write this. Three lamps were blinking or flashing, and your advice fixed it, thank you so much!

But if I can trouble you - exactly what does the flow meter do and is it an indication of a more serious error? I have the same Smeg machine.

Brgds

-k

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back