17th Edition Consumer Unit Photos

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I was wondering has anybody got any photos of 17th Edition Consumers they have done or seen,

I would like to see how other people do theres.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Here's a few different styles that I have installed to "the 17th edition"

IMGP3670.jpg

Iphone171.jpg

Iphone063.jpg

Sponsored Links
RF Lighting";p="1609991 said:
Here's a few different styles that I have installed to "the 17th edition"

IMGP3670.jpg

I thought that the neutrals for each Neutral should be separate? why is there a small copper link between each neutral bar wont this affect the rcd for not having them separate for each rcd?

The board is a standard non-RCD type. Some of the circuits are protected by RCBOs - the neutrals for these circuits connect to the RCBO. The RCBOs flying leads connect to the neutral rail.

ah yes sorry i never noticed that, but if that had been the case there was RCD's that little copper links wouldn't be there correct?? it would have to be split?

Yes, if the CU had RCCBs covering a number of circuits then the neutral from each RCCB goes to it's own neutral rail for that group of circuits and the links would be removed.

RF: hope your EFLI's were within spec for the C type RCBO's... ;)

Lec: did you seal the top of the CU where the tails entered (416.2.2)? ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back