25mm cable ???

Sponsored Links
14 pages... way to go, folks...
Audience-clapping.gif

Sponsored Links
And as an aside, everyone ignored B-A-S increasingly upper-case, increasingly-larger-case, increasingly strident, increasingly look-at-me plaintive cries for acknowledgment.

So I guess it wasn't entirely wasted time.

It is not an insult to tell the truth. I did not "resort" to insults, I accurately and truthfully observed that the OP is an idiot, he is a t**t.

Now I know you find truths like that unpalatable, but I suggest you take an objective look at everything the OP has written here, because I really cannot bring myself to GAS about pathetic, timid, oh-no-we-mustn't-ever-tell-idiots-and-t**ts-that-they-are-idiots-and-t**ts fools like you.

It is not an insult to tell the truth. I did not "resort" to insults, I accurately and truthfully observed that the OP is an idiot, he is a t**t.
More like he was the innocent victim of a con man acting as a cowboy "electrician", once suckered by a conman it is easy to appear to be a bit of a fool for believing the con man

The very first reply was quite good - after that ???
The second reply was also a good one.....

More like he was the innocent victim of a con man acting as a cowboy "electrician", once suckered by a conman it is easy to appear to be a bit of a fool for believing the con man
You believe that if you want.

I'll take regard of the evidence:

"Going to do the runs with the neighbor and have it tested separate lol ... If you mean that to get self certified you need the electrician to do the whole job then who I get to check it all over and test will certify it .. why would I pay some rusty old pedophile council worker to come out ? ... Why would I need a designer for christ sake ... And no I won't pay when I can run wires myself and pay for the connections ... I would notify building control if they offered a consultation service that I already pay for as part of council tax. The work will be inspected and signed of by a qualified electrician ... It's not against the law and you don't need a doctorate to run dead cable ... I'm not going to go away and read about current and voltage."

And despite saying "I hold the regulations in the highest regard and I want to do the job properly" how many times has he ignored being told that what he's doing is against the law?

I've not posted anything inflammatory
And now it looks like you are trying to join the band of people who are so pathetically and childishly determined to criticise me no matter whether they have rational grounds or not that they'll resort to anything, such as selectively removing context in order to try and justify themselves.

I wouldn’t troll someone’s thread
I've not posted anything inflammatory, extraneous or off-topic with the deliberate intent of provoking you, or anyone else, into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I've not posted anything inflammatory
And now it looks like you are trying to join the band of people who are so pathetically and childishly determined to criticise me no matter whether they have rational grounds or not that they'll resort to anything, such as selectively removing context in order to try and justify themselves.

I wouldn’t troll someone’s thread
I've not posted anything inflammatory, extraneous or off-topic with the deliberate intent of provoking you, or anyone else, into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Don't be playing the innocent victim now. If you wanted to come out and be honest in saying all you've wanted to do is obstruct me then that's a start, but it's lies from you about your agenda. All of your contributions here have been obstructive, and what's funny to me is that nothing you've posted here has made a difference, whereas I've, for the most part, managed to get the advice I need from helpful people and the jobs near to completion. I've saved myself £1600 in labour alone and you've wasted perhaps over an hour here and have nothing to show for it. You've achieved absolutely nothing here, long in the tooth time waster

Again, I'll find out on monday but if someone could tell me what cable to use for integrated smoke/fire alarms?

Now I know you find truths like that unpalatable, but I suggest you take an objective look at everything the OP has written here, because I really cannot bring myself to GAS about pathetic, timid, oh-no-we-mustn't-ever-tell-idiots-and-t**ts-that-they-are-idiots-and-t**ts fools like you.

You've wasted hours of your life and now your getting it back you're running away tail in legs :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back