26mb at the meter

think you have done your acs 3 times ? not a hard thing to remember .
Ok another wee question Done all your acops ok so what was the element in acops that has never been part of acs.

A weekend god yous were slow we done all of them in a morning.

And what would your reaction and actions be to getting 26mb on your gauge at various points during a test and why ?

Sponsored Links
I think all these so called RGI's should post up the earliest form of qualification they have and then we can sort the men from the boys

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Sooo many mysteries.......

Who is Bitchturd????????

Who is Dicky P?????????

Who is Namsag?????????

Are they all the same person???????

And to think that nice Mr Puller was blackballed for going on about CCC's when that's all that's ever discussed in there now - well except for the threads on whose registered with GSR and who is really a trolleyboy in the local supermarket :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
think you have done your acs 3 times ? not a hard thing to remember .
Ok another wee question Done all your acops ok so what was the element in acops that has never been part of acs.

A weekend god yous were slow we done all of them in a morning.

And what would your reaction and actions be to getting 26mb on your gauge at various points during a test and why ?

Was it electrical heating controls??

Ah if I was getting only 26Mbar I'd say the UPSO/OPSO was fu.ked perhaps??

I think all these so called RGI's should post up the earliest form of qualification they have and then we can sort the men from the boys

:evil: :evil: :evil:

I've got my Lifesavers badge & a Bronze medal for the Egg & Spoon race?
Even earlier, I got a Bonny Baby prize in 1959, in spite of my full nappy & projectile vomiting.
Is that what you're after??

Sooo many mysteries.......

Who is ****????????

Who is Dicky P?????????

Who is Namsag?????????

Are they all the same person???????

And to think that nice Mr Puller was blackballed for going on about CCC's when that's all that's ever discussed in there now - well except for the threads on whose registered with GSR and who is really a trolleyboy in the local supermarket :rolleyes:

Well, I'm registered twice with GSR & do a back shift down at Asda Govan Razor, and I still can't get into the combustion chamber pot! What would you advise?

Well, I'm registered twice with GSR & do a back shift down at Asda Govan Razor, and I still can't get into the combustion chamber pot! What would you advise?

Wellll there's your problem. You only have to pretend to be registered. Shout loud enough about others working illegally and you'll be in like a weegie after a bucky ;)

Wellll there's your problem. You only have to pretend to be registered. Shout loud enough about others working illegally and you'll be in like a weegie after a bucky ;)

I'll certainly consider that course of action Raz. But I thought I'd brown nosed Dan enough for a quick re-entry, but it looks like I'll need to drop the boxers & bend over. Ah now Buckfast, there's an idea!!
We'll keep up the good work fella & I hope the wife doesn't catch you on 'Plenty of Fish', again!!...... ;)

Ah if I was getting only 26Mbar I'd say the UPSO/OPSO was fu.ked perhaps??

Is that what you call it?

Errrrrrrrr....@ what minimum pressure does it 'shut orf'?

Fook me you couldn't get chimney systems right now we have an UPSO/OPSO used for a reg on low pressure natural gas. :LOL:

On a low pressure NG system the meter governor will lock up at 25Mbar, if set for an 20Mbar output or if no winker has tweaked the governor cause his pipe size to a 35kw combi is too small..... ;) :LOL:

On a low pressure NG system the meter governor will lock up at 25Mbar, if set for an 20Mbar output or if no winker has tweaked the governor cause his pipe size to a 35kw combi is too small..... ;) :LOL:

So a compensated/constant pressure regulator? , is that why you mean Richard? ;) .....and if so then no low pressure lock-up on these. :D

Now your homework for tonight will be.......... :p

So a compensated/constant pressure regulator? , is that why you mean Richard? ;) .....and if so then no low pressure lock-up on these. :D

Now your homework for tonight will be.......... :p

Can we perhaps have that in English??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back