A bloodbath if Trumpy's not elected.

Since when have I ever said I support or agree with you ?
Doubling down on your immaturity is not great look.

However we live in a free country, you are perfectly at liberty to make yourself look silly as often as you wish….and you certainly exercise those rights.

Sponsored Links
In a preview of an interview with GB News that’s set to air Tuesday evening, Trump weighed in on the visa drama enveloping Prince Harry, saying the royal, who now lives in California, shouldn’t receive special treatment.

“We’ll have to see if they know something about the drugs, and if he lied they’ll have to take appropriate action,” Trump said.

“Which might mean … not staying in America?” interviewer Nigel Farage asked, to which a seemingly coy Trump answered: “Oh I don’t know. You’ll have to tell me. You just have to tell me.”

Politico.eu

Trump issues an executive order from his jail cell to the Oval Office ordering Harry out of the country.

The tabloids explode with mirth.

Sponsored Links
that’s set to air Tuesday evening, Trump weighed in on the visa drama enveloping Prince Harry, saying the royal, who now lives in California, shouldn’t receive special treatment.

“We’ll have to see if they know something about the drugs, and if he lied they’ll have to take appropriate action,” Trump said
Right wing populist doing culture wars

They do it to hide from the fact they want to screw the people over.

The US is in a desperate economic state. They are not earning enough to pay their own bills.
It is not sustainable, according to anyone.
Nobody knows what's going to happen, but it's going to be bad, though "printing money" will last for a while.
If foreign countries (eg China) stop buying US debt, it looks like the US dollar and the world economic system collapses. (Hence Bitcoin, for whatever good it may do.)

Spending in Ukraine is definitely high enough to concern even the Democrats. Russia will take all of Ukraine.
The US people have bigger worries than Taiwan - it doesn't matter much. They make chips which currently can't be made elsewhere but everyone (including Eire) is building new fab plants. Except the UK.
If Taiwan resists China, they'll get blown up.
Russia is doing rather well, despite the isolations from the world economies. Their Oil still flows and the west just buys it a different way. They're fairly self-sufficient, even if at a crappy level which starves some of the population. Putin has far more control of his country than the US gov does of the US, so no civil war.
Trump just makes the US situation a bit more unpredictable.

Wherever I look, I see global tipping points. It's just a matter of which one goes first.
Wars, food, water, warming, disease, people like me earning from a laptop and not needing to work, and then telling everyone else how, so nothing gets done.
Learn Russian, Mandarin and how to grow veg under a cloud. Then you might be ok, until there's massive destruction. I give the world 10% chance of getting to 2100 without that damage. I wouldn't be surprised if it's within 20 years.

US has been deficit spending for decades - as long as the world wants its debt backed by its jets it can keep on spending.

What is Bitcoin backed by? So you dump one fiat currency for crypto?

There is massive demand for graphics chips by MS et al for use in their data centres to run their AI systems.

So if the world turns to crap and what do you have left? Some numbers in a spreadsheet?

No one wins if the world to crap.

Right wing populist doing culture wars

They do it to hide from the fact they want to screw the people over.

Right Wingers push policies that only work for them but they need to sell these policies to the public so they always need a villain. Step forward immigrants, judges, lawyers, public workers etc

It works because the media is brilliant at creating the narrative needed. Watch the US election and the October surprise.

It works because the media is brilliant at creating the narrative needed. Watch the US election and the October surprise
I think this rapid, dangerous rise in right wing populism is a result of social media.

populism needs easy, direct access to voters to spread the lies, what could be better than a platform that’s as good as unregulated that has algorithms which feed more and more bile to its audience

Is it?

13 Feb 2024:

With a fast-growing economy, a strong labour market and falling inflation, the US has outpaced its counterparts in Europe and elsewhere. In terms of GDP, it posted a 3.3% gain in the fourth quarter of 2023, far exceeding economists' expectations of 2%.

America is a nation built on debt.
The Government bought economic growth by pouring trillions into the economy.
The other factors were oil, gas and weapons.

The Ukraine war boosted the American economy, by removing Russian gas and oil from Europe, the price spiked and America took advantage.

American arms sales are at record highs, the war in Ukraine and Gaza have the arms factories working 24/7.

US has been deficit spending for decades - as long as the world wants its debt backed by its jets it can keep on spending
Trump is the epitomy of what America is all about.
He boasts about his billions but when he is ordered to produce mere millions in hard cash, he can't do it.

America is a nation built on debt.
The Government bought economic growth by pouring trillions into the economy.
The other factors were oil, gas and weapons.

The Ukraine war boosted the American economy, by removing Russian gas and oil from Europe, the price spiked and America took advantage.

American arms sales are at record highs, the war in Ukraine and Gaza have the arms factories working 24/7.

WRONG

Putin invaded Ukraine
Putin used energy supplies to Europe as a tactic to try blackmail

those are the reasons America has had to sell more crude oil to Europe

you spend your life building false arguments to feed your narrowminded views

WRONG

Putin invaded Ukraine
Putin used energy supplies to Europe as a tactic to try blackmail

those are the reasons America has had to sell more crude oil to Europe

you spend your life building false arguments to feed your narrowminded views

Nothing of what Vinty said is wrong.

Your ranting reply has nothing to do with what Vinty posted either.

America "grows" through debt.
America benefitted from fuel and arms sales (which is different from saying they started the Ukraine war).

Nothing of what Vinty said is wrong.

Your ranting reply has nothing to do with what Vinty posted either.

America "grows" through debt.
America benefitted from fuel and arms sales (which is different from saying they started the Ukraine war).
Vinty refuses to admit that the reason for the Ukraine war is Putin invading.

His post is trying to imply Americas economy has growing purely because of the Ukraine war, which he claims is caused by America (proxy war nonsense)

Sponsored Links
Back