A "Combined Customs Territory"

Sponsored Links
Hard brexit.asap...sick of remainers telling me I had no idea what i was voting for etc...fek off...hard brexit,or general election...stick your ref2 up ya jacksie.....or we going to have ref3,4 etc ad infinitum?

Since when were the millenials the brains of Britain and the most important people to consider in Brexit..23% of them leave school at 16 with no exams at all.Half of them cannot tie their own shoelaces and biggest wish is to be on love Island..yet they fekin experts on EU and economics

Sponsored Links
Hard brexit.asap...sick of remainers telling me I had no idea what i was voting for etc...fek off...hard brexit,or general election...stick your ref2 up ya jacksie.....or we going to have ref3,4 etc ad infinitum?

Since when were the millenials the brains of Britain and the most important people to consider in Brexit..23% of them leave school at 16 with no exams at all.Half of them cannot tie their own shoelaces and biggest wish is to be on love Island..yet they fekin experts on EU and economics
Wow...

Such eloquence!

Thanks for reminding us what brexiteers are made of / full of (y)

Since when were the millenials …

That's a silly question, since nobody has made the claim you are attacking.

One might equally ask "why should retired plumbers and other over 65's decide the future of the nation? Many of them left school with no O-levels"

Wow...

Such eloquence!

Thanks for reminding us what brexiteers are made of / full of (y)
Nobody is any more important than any other in the brexit debate.I have certainly heard many times,the argument that young people are more important,for nothing else than their age.

Ellal....sometimes a bit of "down and dirty" language is much more to the point than a great deal of Oxford Dictionary public schoolboy chat!

"why should retired plumbers and other over 65's decide the future of the nation? Many of them left school with no O-levels"
It wasn't just "retired plumbers & other over 65's" who decided the future, a lot of millennials had the opportunity to vote, but as usual they were too busy moaning & needing this that or the other that they didn't vote.Still, not their fault, they're blameless & shameless. Many plumbers left school with O levels, they then went on to pass various other exams to get where they are. Why should some waste of space needy nobody, with possibly just a Non Valid Qualification to their name have the right to complain? The way you deride plumbers is shameful, what have you ever done in your worthless sorry life, except moan about people who went out, got qualified & grafted for what they have , & deserve to keep?

Think you might find a
That's a silly question, since nobody has made the claim you are attacking.

One might equally ask "why should retired plumbers and other over 65's decide the future of the nation? Many of them left school with no O-levels"
I think your average 65 year old more than makes up for their lack of exams with many years of having lived with common mkt/EU crap and are in a much better position than your average 18 year old to say ya or na to brexit

Nobody is any more important than any other in the brexit debate.I have certainly heard many times,the argument that young people are more important,for nothing else than their age.
So over the coming years who do you think Brexit will affect most?

Those in 'god's waiting room', or those with most of their lives in front of them?

Ellal....sometimes a bit of "down and dirty" language is much more to the point than a great deal of Oxford Dictionary public schoolboy chat!
Yep, that same old "down and dirty" language of the Brexit lies...

But then what else do you have to fall back on :rolleyes:

Yep, that same old "down and dirty" language of the Brexit lies...

But then what else do you have to fall back on :rolleyes:
Lets rejoice in the things the remoaners did not predict accurately...The economy did not tank for instance!... but you lot will blame Brexit for every company that leaves the uk for the next century .Nissan...Airbus etc ..

The economy did not tank for instance
Err, we ain't left the EU and we are still enjoying all its benefits. Do keep up.
Perhaps you mean the pound plummeting, causing all sorts of import problems and finishing off a lot of high street chains? Oh its happening boyo if you take your head out of the sand.

nice to see that hateful nojob objects to criticism of people according to their age group.

No he doesn't.

What did he say about a plumber's abuse?

Nothing.

Think you might find a

Sponsored Links
Back