A T Certificate ?

Are you sure he did not say AC ( Apprenticeship completion cert.) rather than AT

Sponsored Links
Perhaps he did meant AM2 Cert, should I already have one then ? as well as the old ONC, C&G part 3, 17th and 2391.
Never been asked before ? I thought AM2 was for Electricians with Foreign qualifications, wanting to work in the UK
Cant be bothered with it now now, I am 62.

Sponsored Links
It's probably to prove you're LBGT diversity compliant.

I had one of those a long time ago, like this one:
upload_2018-1-30_19-0-17.png

On reflection (thinking back ~40 years), I think mine might have been 'citron', rather than 'citrus'!
Any MG colour experts can decide for themselves - this is the very animal (stolen in early/mid 80s, and never seen again) ....

upload_2018-1-30_20-24-14.png

Kind Regards, John

They did you a favour stealing that ! BL had some horrible colours, " limeflower" ,a purple and a muddy green colour. Often seen on Marinas.

They did you a favour stealing that ! BL had some horrible colours, " limeflower" ,a purple and a muddy green colour. Often seen on Marinas.
I actually quite liked it at the time, and had it for around a decade. However, yes, they did do me a favour, because the bodywork was starting to fall apart! They stole it at night, so perhaps it was too dark for then to see the state of what they were stealing :)

Kind Regards, John

I had a '72 Mini. It started life if that 'baby sh*t' colour. I had it resprayed in 'russet brown'. Wasn't much better!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back