Advice from Texecom Experts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest it all you like. You are talking twaddle. How many installs have you had problems with? And how do you decide if one of those 'certain conditions ' is a taxi? Or radio ham? You have no experience of alarms - so what makes you an expert?

Sponsored Links
When did I say I was an expert? I said I was NOT an expert.
Why do manufacturers even mention screened cable if it's not needed?

To cover themselves. Look, you are fixing a problem that doesn't exist. Ask your local alarm wholesaler how much screened stuff they sell. It's virtually zero.

To cover themselves. Look, you are fixing a problem that doesn't exist. Ask your local alarm wholesaler how much screened stuff they sell. It's virtually zero.

MMMM doesn't exist????????? Are you sure?
Do you have any experience with RF installations ( transmitters)?
Do you understand the principles of electromagnetic induction?

Sponsored Links
Look. I've installed well over 1000 alarm systems. I know all the local guys and none of us are getting problems. I'm sure, and I've got 20 years experience of being sure. It's just not an issue.

Well I suppose you Must be right then...
All the manufactures of panels are all just covering themselves, but against what ?
Could it be that there can be a problem?? Even though you and your mates have never come across it?

I'm getting a bit tired of this and won't continue this fruitless discussion

Yeah me too. When there's a problem I'll let you know.

Look. I've installed well over 1000 alarm systems. I know all the local guys and none of us are getting problems. I'm sure, and I've got 20 years experience of being sure. It's just not an issue.

jeez your an idiot

jeez your an idiot

And what do you think your post makes you look? You can't even spell 4 words right. Oh and what are you blathering about anyway?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back