Airbus fury

Sponsored Links
That's superb! This site has two superb aerospace experts who know all the ins and outs of the UK's aerospace industry.. What an excellent resource!

Mr Black
Elle is an expert in most things.

There is nothing he won't know about Aerospace
Airplanes

Aerodynamics

Aero chocolate bars.

Aerosmith.

He's a real Air head

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Of course 'Yafo' is a 'reincarnation'...

But who were you before 15/9/17 ?

And before you make an erroneous reply (in default of a truthful answer as usual), in case you haven't noticed I haven't changed username or created aliases since I first came here on 23/05/04.
(ask a mod/mamma if you still have doubts)

However in all that time certain posting traits have left their own tell tail signs of 'shifty people' that can be interpreted ;)

I joined on the date I said, never been here before, dont have an alias. As somebody in construction I joined for the trade sections and often post in those.

23/05/04 is quite impressive (y),

I guess you joined for diy info originally........ perhaps you are a plumber :ROFLMAO:

What kind of engines? I'm assuming that you are asking about Aero engines since this is a post about Airbus but we just need to be clear.

As I mentioned WTO Tariffs vary but on civil aircraft engines its zero - but tell me what is the tariff on automotive engines? So costs won't rise in other industries?

I joined on the date I said, never been here before, dont have an alias. As somebody in construction I joined for the trade sections and often post in those.

23/05/04 is quite impressive (y),

I guess you joined for diy info originally........ perhaps you are a plumber :ROFLMAO:
3,778 comments in 10 months is quite impressive. Another 638 and you'll have caught him up.

I'm sure he will be pleased to hear from you and you can talk over old times. This must be a quiet time for plumbers.

I got talking to a aircraft engineer tonight who works for Inflight (I think he said. They make parts for Airbus. He said Air bus have already shipped out to India making parts then come back again because of the quality. Thus must have cost. Would they really ship out again?

Has he said he is right wing?

Or is that your prejudice making you pigeonhole forum members?
I think Captain Black is German
John maybe putting 2&2 together and making 17. That's what Bigots do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back