And then there's the Scum

Sponsored Links
Key parts of the story have probably been held back as he is still to face trial for murder, despite pleading guilty to manslaughter. It will be hard to show that deliberately setting your neighbours house on fire, killing the occupants could be anything but murder.

Strange how those that regularly post about black and asian 'wrong uns' are conspicuous by their absence when the perp is white :rolleyes:

Strange how those that regularly post about black and asian 'wrong uns' are conspicuous by their absence when the perp is white :rolleyes:
It's because they categorically know white people never commit these heinous crimes and the reporting of this case is obviously fake news ;)

Sponsored Links
It's because they categorically know white people never commit these heinous crimes and the reporting of this case is obviously fake news ;)

I think you will find we don't protect or defend other white people who commit these heinous crimes.
It's beyond me why some excuse people for their crimes just because they are black or brown.

I think you will find we don't protect or defend other white people who commit these heinous crimes.
It's beyond me why some excuse people for their crimes just because they are black or brown.
Hopefully not aimed at me, I never excuse anyone of anything when it comes to this stuff. As I always say, the law should treat everyone equally.

Strange how some go looking high and low for similar offences committed by whiteys if someone dares to post about an offence committed about someone who happens to be black or Asian. They're ALL wrong 'uns.

Hopefully not aimed at me, I never excuse anyone of anything when it comes to this stuff. As I always say, the law should treat everyone equally.

I never see or hear any whiteys defend or sympathise any white criminal unless they are a criminal themselves on here or real life.

I never see or hear any whiteys defend or sympathise any white criminal unless they are a criminal themselves on here or real life.
why is colour relevant?

the crime is the crime, regardless. Or is it worse if colour is involved?

The US is interesting. Though they have 3 degrees of murder and 4 of homicide, which I magine go back a while and include no consideration of hate or similar motive, they've recently (at least in some cases) introduced heavier penalties for hate crimes.
So in a sense it didn't used to matter what colour you/they were, but now it can.

How likely is it that the perp above wasn't influenced at all by the ethnicity of his victims?
Murder is still killing, but should he get a heavier wrap if he said ethnicity was part of his motivation? Possibly?

Sponsored Links
Back