Appreciate a bit of help please ...

What are you "trying to say?" ... Whatever site you go on there is always one! ... :confused:

If your attempting to say I have not taken advise from those explaining NOT to buy a reconditioned unit then you’re wrong ... if it’s not I've misunderstood your posting due to its insufficient clarity.

I'd guess you would double check your standard of work once completed, likewise I'd suggest you think and double check your posting content, it’s so easy on the internet to blab off when afar ... :confused:

The unit I have purchased is a brand new unit, not recon or secondhand ... it a good price because I have put a lot of time into scouring one, and I was also a tad lucky ... Good luck won't come into it squire, shrewdness and commonsense has though :LOL: ..... Thanks again to all for the advice which I sincerely took ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back