Isar try to help customer save money not worth the hassle

ok sorry I will and I will make it readable. I was on a job so I wrote it quickly and reading back I see your point. Thanks Malko

Sponsored Links
I will make sure it's in English next time,I am thick but not as thick as my posts will make me look :). Thanks lads

Welcome Malko
You need to apply to join the combustion chamber part of the site .you will be glad of the help in there
Also if you are in need of a fan or PCB in the future you might consider a recon part from someone like CET Watford,have a glance at their website when you have a minute

I generally don't encourage the use of reconditioned parts.

If the customer cannot afford a new part then I would not want to be repairing the appliance.

Sponsored Links
I agree i have bought maybe 3 pcbs off ebay over the years and all 3 were great but im far happier going to hrp and getting my spares. Thats why i was unhappy with the whole thing,i was honest with them £230 new pcb £90 display unit and then if the fan or pump blows it im not wasting £320 but i got the fan 119ohms but i was daft and tried to help by getting used parts.

Who mentioned eBay? CET offer a one year warrenty on the products they sell
What was the theme of your first post? Something about why bother trying to help someone who doesn't appreciate what you are trying to do

If the customer cannot afford a new part then I would not want to be repairing the appliance.
Have you never purchased any parts from CET?
I really couldn't give a rats ass what you would and wouldn't encourage....I exchanged a Keston blower from CET , a new one was around £700 + vat ....CET charged me £150...blower is still going strong 3 years on...had many refurbed boards from CET..especially profile boards..
Was it not you that advised carrying out a repair using non OEM parts???

Last edited:
ive looked on your cet its good a proper bussiness im going to order 2 fans tommorow

You really need to take a step back Tony and actually read the nonsense you write....you are one of the least experienced when compared to most of the guys in the closed forum (CC).....most of your postings make myself along with the other proffesionals gringe..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back