Are there any good flue gas analysers?

I have to say that doing both the job of a sparks and the job of a ploomer I find the sparks' mft isa much better made piece of kit for the same sort of money. The advertising I use to fish sparks work is about 1/10th that I spend on plooming fishing, but it nets better jobs, plooming advertising nets a lot of problems andloads of pointless estimates since most customers are keen to use someone who is prepared to cut corners. Roughly on topic I think? basically the mft is bulletproof, the kane's are fragile as heck.

Sponsored Links
Ahem.....should this not be in the brand new all whistling and dancing Trade Talk section. who knows.....who decides.......I'm drunk........can we have a Talking under the affluence of incahol section. (Belch gif)

wilhelm, (and Paul) I posted this first OVER 2 YEARS AGO :eek: :eek: :eek: . Timmy must have caught the mods asleep :rolleyes:

Paul, the MFT might be bullet proof, but you are not comparing like with like. The MFT is an electric machine making electric measurements. Easy. The FGA is an electric machine and a chemical laboratory trying to measure gas molecules. It's like complaining your car keeps getting stuck in ditches when your horse doesn't.

I had chance to use one of the new British Gas telegan V3 which we the lamens cannot buy. Dont ask how I got to try it!

Was so good I have bought V2 which is the one we can buy.

Very efficient, lipo battery which I never charged in 2 months Yes 2 months using 2 times a day on average.
Brilliant menu system. Just select what you want.
Strong pump has quick purge times at double speed.
Very, very impressed and I was gonna plumb for the TPI 417 is it?

Stan

Sponsored Links
pannierstan said:
I had chance to use one of the new British Gas telegan V3 which we the lamens cannot buy. Dont ask how I got to try it!

Was so good I have bought V2 which is the one we can buy.

Very efficient, lipo battery which I never charged in 2 months Yes 2 months using 2 times a day on average.
Brilliant menu system. Just select what you want.
Strong pump has quick purge times at double speed.
Very, very impressed and I was gonna plumb for the TPI 417 is it?

Stan

where did you buy it stan, have you a link to a website :?:

Useless, no RS232 output. oops, it's ok, there's a bluetooth option :confused:

I've had the testo 325 for about 3 years and had no problem except one co2 cell changed,and its being used on oil boilers more than gas -I would go with a Testo. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back