As requested earlier

What is this then - Scotch mist?
Since you ask, what it is, is a fake quote, made up by Brigadoon the fantasist, with the intention to deceive.

Pat Condell thread

//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/pat-condell-is-he-referring-to-a-few-of-our-poster.430474/

Posted by JohnD, Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:20pm.
(I can't quote it directly, coz the thread is locked)

Are you claiming that you did not post on the Pat Condell thread, at 3:20pm, on Sat Mar 28, 2015?

You are the one who is trying to deceive.

Try Norcon's reply to you, at 3:23pm on the same date, to further jog your memory.

Sponsored Links
Norcon drones on about religious courts, which, which he disagrees with when they are Islamic. I point out that there are religious courts by other religions, such as Jewish, Catholic, Anglican, Orthodox, Methodist and United Reformed Churches which he does not object to. He then attempts to demand that I provide detailed information about Jewish courts (he subsequently edited his demand). I decline, observing that he has not provided equivalent details about Islamic courts.

see //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/pat-condell-is-he-referring-to-a-few-of-our-poster.430474/#3352525

At no time do I ask how many Jewish or how many Islamic courts there are.

Your claim that I did is untrue.

Norcon Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:16 pm

And your point is?
Because Jewish courts exist then sharia courts have an equal right to exist?
These "Jewish Courts" you speak off, what kind of justice do they dish out?

Can you list it?

JohnD: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:20 pm

Not before you do the same for your assertion

Sponsored Links
Norcon drones on about religious courts, which, which he disagrees with when they are Islamic. I point out that there are religious courts by other religions, such as Jewish, Catholic, Anglican, Orthodox, Methodist and United Reformed Churches which he does not object to. He then attempts to demand that I provide detailed information about Jewish courts (he subsequently edited his demand). I decline, observing that he has not provided equivalent details about Islamic courts.

see //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/pat-condell-is-he-referring-to-a-few-of-our-poster.430474/#3352525

At no time do I ask how many Jewish or how many Islamic courts there are.

Your claim that I did is untrue.

Norcon Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:16 pm

And your point is?
Because Jewish courts exist then sharia courts have an equal right to exist?
These "Jewish Courts" you speak off, what kind of justice do they dish out?

Can you list it?

JohnD: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:20 pm

Not before you do the same for your assertion

Being pedantic Mr COD,

There are no Sharia courts in the UK.

I see you're taking care not to ring the posts above, which I was replying to.

"what kind of justice do they dish out? Can you list it?"

"Not before you do the same for your assertion"

At no time did I ask for the number of Methodist, Catholic, Islamic, Jewish or Orthodox courts.

You are foolish to persist in your lie that I did.

At no time did I ask for the number of Methodist, Catholic, Islamic, Jewish or Orthodox courts.

No lie.
Your post.

Seeing as you are so quick to be pedantic when trying to point out the error in others, I thought you might have the sense to be accurate yourself.

But you keep arguing that [¡]what you actually wrote, yourself [/¡] didn't mean [¡]what you actually wrote[/¡]

Different in the sense that it is visible in your C&P, directly above your red circle.

Ramble away - you're ignored :)

And no - I'm not curious about the random jumble of carp you've mashed together.

Sponsored Links
Back