baffled by baffles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help out there,we have two boulter camray 3 135 boilers connected in paralell,installed 1995,have been told the baffles are burgered,and no longer available,any advice from an oil boiler expert or old hand would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
The Only Camray 3 Baffles that are availible are for the Camray 135/175 if this is your boiler then there are still baffles availible (Anglian Heating Components - Wymondham Norfolk will be able to help for all other sizes, why not get a local engineering co to make you some? I have done this very successfuly on a few occasions ;)

The Only Camray 3 Baffles that are availible are for the Camray 135/175 if this is your boiler then there are still baffles availible (Anglian Heating Components - Wymondham Norfolk will be able to help for all other sizes, why not get a local engineering co to make you some? I have done this very successfuly on a few occasions ;)
Many thanks Boilerman 2 indeed the very model,I have two of these which are side by side linked by 35mm copper pipes,these are currently shut down over the summer months,it would be wise and frugal to find a capable person who could bring these boilers back to life,I have been advised that I would require two new boilers,seems excessive,someone who understands how these things work could potentially circumvent this expense,I have noticed Wilhelm from cambs is very knowledgeable,alas he seems to have dissapeered,are you confident B2,we have a grade 1 listed building that needs tlc,once again many thanks for your kind reply.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back