Baileys Anyone?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I absolutely love the stuff and is on special offer at Sainsburys at the moment for only a £10 for litre bottle! :eek:

I've had to buy 3 bottles for Chrimbo and the new coffee one is divine.

Sponsored Links
Last summer at a garden party my wife made some Baileys milkshakes.

Oh my Lord is all I can say :cool:

Try adding too , or making if you wish, drinking chocolate with Baileys, very very nice, and if you prefer something not quite as sweet use coffee.

Bought some from morrisons a couple of week back for £9.38 per litre.
But a tenner not bad.
If I have been out on the razz, I like it as a send me off.

Try it in a B-52
half measure of kahula
half measure of bailey's
half measure of grand marnier.
Pour kahula into a shot glass. Then using the back of a spoon, slowly pour bailey's over spoon in to glass, so it floats over top of kahula. Then pour grand marnier in same way.
Should end up with a three layered shot.
Fantastic!:cool:

Sponsored Links
But the big question is... how many would buy a Baileys in a pub, other than for a lady acquaintance? ;)

I also took up the Sainsbury's offer, I have a litre of it sat in my fridge. I can't deny the fact that I may be the one drinking most of it :LOL:

I can't believe that hairy-ar$ed plumbers etc, are on here gushing about their fondness for Baileys. I have one thing to say to you all -

Next you will be telling me that you moisturise!

:rolleyes: :LOL: ;)

Bought some from morrisons a couple of week back for £9.38 per litre.
But a tenner not bad.
If I have been out on the razz, I like it as a send me off.

Try it in a B-52
half measure of kahula
half measure of bailey's
Pour kahula into a shot glass. Then using the back of a spoon, slowly pour bailey's over spoon in to glass, so it floats over top of kahula. Then pour grand marnier in same way.

What you should do then, is gently pour a measure of Absinthe over the top of it all. Four layers that will probably see you on your back. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

The acid test is, would you stand in your local drinking this, undoubtably with the umbrella. :eek:

Try it in a B-52
half measure of kahula
half measure of bailey's

What you should do then, is gently pour a measure of Absinthe over the top of it all. Four layers that will probably see you on your back. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
For it float right, you will need to add another layer of baileys before adding the absinthe, so we now have a 5 layered shot.:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back