Baileys Anyone?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Try it in a B-52
Pour kahula into a shot glass. Then using the back of a spoon, slowly pour bailey's over spoon in to glass, so it floats over top of kahula. Then pour grand marnier in same way.
Should end up with a three layered shot.
Fantastic!:cool:

Well I (sort of )tried it. I don't like coffee so I didn't have the kahula so left that out and also didn't have any grand marnier so used cointreau reckoning it was pretty similiar.
Operative word of prenticeboy's post was "should". Is there a trick to getting one drink to sit on top of the other? I poured slowly but it just mixed together :( still drunk it though and it tasted ok :D
On a similiar note I have a friend who works in a pub up in Leeds way on and he would always get peed off with people who ordered an Irish coffee would , after he's taken the trouble to serve it nicely layered , stir it all up before drinking it.

Well I (sort of )tried it. I don't like coffee so I didn't have the kahula so left that out and also didn't have any grand marnier so used contreau reckoning it was pretty similiar.
Operative word of prenticeboy's post was "should". Is there a trick to getting one drink to sit on top of the other? I poured slowly but it just mixed together :( still drunk it though and it tasted ok :D
It only works if the Specific Gravity is different, which drink did you pour first?
Bailey's has a SG of 1.05
and contreau has a SG of 1.04
So in theory should keep seperate, as with most things practice makes perfect.
The baileys will need to go in first, you could also try tilting the glass at 45 degrees and pour very slowly and gently.

With Jameson's is the only way to go, 100ml bailey's 50ml jamason (double both), not the cheapest drink in the pub but a great night cap.
Baza

in theory should keep seperate, as with most things practice makes perfect ... and pour very slowly and gently.

Thanks for the advice . I put the baileys in first and then the cointreau over the back of a spoon but failed :oops:
Still gives me the impertus to try again, I can see me being a very merry bunny by the time I've got it right :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back