Biasi - What's The General Consensus?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning...Had to install my first Biasi last week (Client supplied it) and it's been grief.

Just curious as to the general consensus on the product?

Thanks

Mark

Sponsored Links
You did not say which exact model, thats very relevant!

Did you power flush the system first? I suspect not.

Properly installed most Biasi boilers are very reliable.

Exactly what were the problems you had?

As an installer why dont we see you posting in the CC ?

Tony

i have a good number of these boilers out and about, all of which have really been spot on.

Sponsored Links
Have installed a fair few Biasi boilers , all but 1 were the B rated models ,
& I suppose would be refered to as budget boilers ?? maybe ?

I have said it before Biasi have made some reliable boilers , the old SR systems boilers were IMHO a very reliable boiler !

How ever IMO biasi UK the company are a lousey manu to deal with a total shower ! I doubt there 5 year warranty amounts to a bag of beans , they had or have an attitude of finding something wrong with in warranty visits & are probably disapointed if they do not , even measuring the height of a room stat off the floor !! they do not deal with intermittent faults either !

You did not say which exact model, thats very relevant!

Did you power flush the system first? I suspect not.

Properly installed most Biasi boilers are very reliable.

Exactly what were the problems you had?

As an installer why dont we see you posting in the CC ?

Tony

I'm with Telly Tony, I love their boilers - we've fitted loads.
I can't post in CC either Tony!! I gave them all my ACOPs details & a photo of my old 'U' gauge - but still no joy!! What do they need blood??

I always thought the Biasi was a good boiler that was mostly fitted badly. I think the older models where the better ones, think they use plastic on there hydraulics group now instead of brass.

the problem with the current biasi boilers is they are nothing special.

they dont do anything better than any other make. its like Asda smart price bog roll...it gets the job done but you may end up wishing you spent a bit more for the softer stuff....

the whole range is a bit uninspiring. even the flag ship one looks poorly thought out.

currently they only compete on price and the old phrase "you get what you pay for" holds true.

I do not think u always get what u pay for , certainly not with reference to boilers (IMO anyway!)

you sort of do.

i know some boiler makes(WB?) are mediocre boiler plus advertising . but with the likes of biasi there boilers are sold at slim to no profit. so all the money is made on parts...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back