BOILER COVER UK

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was recently contacted by Boiler Cover UK (via GSR) and was asked if I would like to undertake occasional work for them. The staff were and still are personable so no problems there. To cut a long story short they owe me in the region of £900. To date I've had £115. I was informed that payment is one week, I'm 3 weeks now and still waiting. I'm seriously considering a county court Judgement against them this week, but I'm not sure if I'm jumping the gun. Has anyone else taken on work for them.

Sponsored Links
I take it you are a fairly new Business?? beware of all of these types they all operate in the same way, they promise continuity of work and payment within 14 Days blah blah blah! - AND THEY ALL LIE!
Avoid Avoid Avoid!! :evil:

Sponsored Links
I take it you are a fairly new Business?? beware of all of these types they all operate in the same way, they promise continuity of work and payment within 14 Days blah blah blah! - AND THEY ALL LIE!
Avoid Avoid Avoid!! :evil:
Actually no. They paid me for one job but since then there has been nothing. Everything was covered by emails (costs before buying parts plus labour). They gave the go ahead. So with that in mind I felt covered legally and I think I am. it's just the boll**k ache chasing around. I clearly won't be doing anymore. The phone call come 09:00 will clarify everything. I genuinely will obtain a CCJ followed by the infamous sheriffs. It's a couple of hundred but someone will have to make a stand.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back