Bring back hanging!!

Sponsored Links
As long as the gallows are re-erected on Tyburn hill and the public can watch.

While I am never blood thirsty enough to want to bring back state sponsored murder, it is a shocking crime.

True, it's hard at times to say you don't believe in capital punishment but you've gotta stick to your guns.

However I am in favour of locking these scumbags in a windowless cell, throwing away the key and feeding them pigswill for eternity.

Sponsored Links
I would never condone summary extermination,I could however see a use for people like this in medical research.
Save a lot of beagles. :eek:

The scum bag will, hopefully, get his just deserts in prison when they catch the ba*%ard!
On the same page is a story of the complete opposite.
A young bride falls and fractures her spine whilst on honeymoon but her medical insurance doesn't cover the repatriation flight back to this country.
A complete stranger has offered to pay all costs involved. :eek:

Two sides of the human race.

A young bride falls and fractures her spine whilst on honeymoon but her medical insurance doesn't cover the repatriation flight back to this country.
A complete stranger has offered to pay all costs involved

That's great news, I hope the lassie is OK?!!

With all the other things going on in all our lives, lets not forget what the past generation did for us.

Our parents, those still alive, fought so we could have our freedom, not to be beaten/abused/threatened because some coward hasn't the guts to stand up and earn their own living. :evil:
Its way past time that this country stood as one to protect our senior citizens, and indeed anyone else in our fair country, from the likes of these scum and those in authority who abuse their powers.

A lot of the problems of today stem from the day approx 30 years ago in my school that is ,when caning was banned ,i was 15 at the time and now look at whats happened ! they should start by bringing caning back and the finally hanging for the likes of Ian huntley etc .

I read that it costs in excess of £40,000.00 a year to keep a prisoner.

I think there are over 83,000 prisoners in the UK.

Do the math and tell me we should not be hanging these scumbags.

Why was I not in the slightest bit surprised that police are hunting a black man.

Yes, its a deeply unfashionable view, but to them life is cheap.

Many areas in London are now no-go ghettoes, where drug dealing, mugging, shootings and stabbings are common place, daily occurrences. This old soldier loved his home town, but he paid the price for the way it has changed for the worst in the past 20 years.

Respect, man. I don't think they know the meaning of the word. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back