Broken Leg

Update.

:(

New year, new hospital bed!!

Went to see my surgeon in an outpatient clinic because of excruciating pain round one of the pin sites and an infection that was not responding to oral antibiotics.

He immediately sent me up to the ward for IV antibiotic treatment and now I am waiting for surgery to remove and replace the pins.

This leg will get better come hell or high water though these issues will delay it somewhat!!

One thing I have decided, though. it ain't getting me down any more!

;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Thanks. Just had a drip put up in the last hour. Now we can finally confirm (as if it needed confirming) that the NHS has finally run out of money...

Thanks. Just had a drip put up in the last hour. Now we can finally confirm (as if it needed confirming) that the NHS has finally run out of money...

In case you are wondering, that's my drip hanging off a hook.

Which is attached to the bedside TV unit...
10/10 for ingenuity but where's the dripstand?

Sponsored Links
They've just placed you 'on line', please keep up wiv the tech !! P'raps 'they' have reason to be hacking your thoughts ?

ATB P

:cool:

Doctor's illegible writing again.

Antibiotics by IV or TV

:LOL: :LOL: Very good Bernard!

SS, hope they get it sorted and you are not in there too long mate.
(If you find your name on the Poll Tax bill you know you have outstayed your welcome, ;) )

In case you are wondering, that's my drip hanging off a hook.

Which is attached to the bedside TV unit...
10/10 for ingenuity but where's the dripstand?

You have a bedside TV unit?

When I were a lad, you were lucky to have a Gideon bible by your bed. :LOL:

Its on the correct forum, that's a great DIY bodge for hanging the drip. Seriously though, hope you are back in form again soon, it must be awful to be laid up for so long.

I once heard, first hand, in Casualty a gentleman explain the presence of a wooden handle where the sun doesn't shine on his "having tripped and fallen backwards on to a pair of garden shears he had stuck in the ground". By coincidence, he had a strategically-placed hole in his old gardening pants.

Sponsored Links
Back