Broken Leg

Sponsored Links
Very Best Wishes, Secure, Hope you enjoy Christmas as best you can and get better soon in the new year.

Merry Christmas, SS.

Unless they've outlawed it, at least the nurses will be round to give you a kiss tommorrow morning.

Of course, if you're really lucky they might be female nurses.

And if he's real unlucky it might be nurse allitt. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys for kind comments. Will consider sending me home for Christmas but I have to be able to get in and out of car up and down steps and walk distance. Have not even cracked walking yet so it is looking grim.

You think you've got it bad. I've got about forty presents in front of me that I have to wrap-up for people I don't even like. :LOL: :LOL:

I do think secure spark is letting the side down. This is after all a DIY forum and there he is taking it easy in bed and getting professionals to do the medical stuff. :mrgreen:

Perhaps we need a medical and first aid section.

Can you image DIY brain surgery ?

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from both the broken bones and the hospital food.

Merry Christmas SS.
Hope you have better luck in 2015.

Just a thought, are you in Stepping Hill?

I seem to remember there was a killer on the loose in that hospital, poisoning patients if my memory serves.

Did they ever catch him/her?

Merry Christmas SS.

I seem to remember there was a killer on the loose in that hospital, poisoning patients if my memory serves.

Yes, it was a nurse and they caught her/him (can't remember if it was a she-devil or a he-devil).

Merry Christmas SS.

Yes, it was a nurse and they caught her/him (can't remember if it was a she-devil or a he-devil).

Good, no need to employ a 'food tester' then.

So SS, did you get home for Chrimbo?

Hopefully your silence for the past few days means you did and you may possibly be the worse for wear due to alcoholic indulgence.

What ever happened, hope you had a wonderful time.

So SS, did you get home for Chrimbo?

Hopefully your silence for the past few days means you did and you may possibly be the worse for wear due to alcoholic indulgence.

What ever happened, hope you had a wonderful time.

Yes, I heard that the ward sister told him to hop it. :D

Sponsored Links
Back