Brown Stands Down

J

joinerjohn

Just been on the news that Gordy is standing down as PM . Supposedly to allow talks with the Limp Damps.
Woo Hoo got rid of the b****rd

Sponsored Links
yes so now if there's a lib/lab coalition we'll get another PM that no one voted for :rolleyes:

But at least parliament will have to vote someone into office. Anyway the Limp Dumps are still talking to Cameron's lot

But at least parliament will have to vote someone into office. Anyway the Limp Dumps are still talking to Cameron's lot

its a double bluff. I suspect the Tories arent giving the libdems enough on electoral reform, so the've gone to talk to labour as a threat. The LibDems surely wont be so stupid as to make a pack with Labour, it would undermine there credibility no end, i mean, the two parties who both lost votes to the tories claiming to have a mandate ?

Sponsored Links

its a double bluff. I suspect the Tories arent giving the libdems enough on electoral reform, so the've gone to talk to labour as a threat. The LibDems surely wont be so stupid as to make a pack with Labour, it would undermine there credibility no end, i mean, the two parties who both lost votes to the tories claiming to have a mandate ?

...I would kinda welcome that.

As a tory voter, as soon as the coalition fails...which it would, we would have a tory majority at the next election, meaning real change instead of this stilted hung parliament they are talking about now.

just goes to prove that Clegg is unfit to run this country, if he thinks holding us to ransom is the way forward then I wonder about his future.

and as for dickbrain brown 2 out of 3 of us voted against him so its time for him to pack and .... off back to Scotland!

As soon as the news was announced the pound dropped a cent against the dollar don't know if this is an indication of what the markets would think of a lib/lab pact.

so we get a pm who nobody voted for (yes i know we dont have a presidential system, but the man in the street votes as much on the leader and personalities as any manifesto) and an alliance held together by a bit of string, containing nationilist parties from ireland wales and scotland, who will screw the english system for every penny it can get in return for its votes.

a stable government.......hmmm thats what the people said they wanted on thursday. i think the ordinary man in the street wouldnt have voted for that if it had been on the ballot paper. I think most people would rather have the chance to vote again.

OMG! listen to you lot!!

frazer.jpg

browns gone.

YEeeee HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :D :D :D
Time for celebration. :D :D :D

Gordan Brown is a good man, very Honorable of him, so lets have the next total Whankers from Eton, show us how its done, David Cameron and his lady boy sidekick, George Osborne,

Yep, What about GB's Ladyboy sidekick, Mandelson? He really is a fairy.
I reckon he only brought Mandy back because he knew more about fiddles and sleaze than the rest of the House put together.

Here was me thinking that HIPS would be history within weeks. The master of control , Mr Brown has done it again. Outsmarting the Tories by announcing his resignation by the autumn, so that a grubby deal can be done with the Libs and others. A coalition of the losers in other words. Now all the usual labour spinners are being wheeled out to say how the Con-Lib talks would always fail.

Oh sheesh. When will the next election be so we can actually elect a PM. Actually whilst a Lib-lab deal may be great for their parties and bad for the country it might actually allow the Cons to say 'told you so'. In the meantime the UK goes to the dogs.

Dave.

I didn't mention "fairy" I assume you mean he's gay ? in which case your comment is homophobic and has nothing to do with my comment.

Labour voters should be singled out by the tories and forced to pay off the largest percentage of the countries debt racked up by nu labour.

Sponsored Links
Back