Brown Stands Down

That's codswallop, my cousin is a millionaire finance professional, he votes labour, another is a millionaire business man, he votes labour, I know plenty of rich rich people who also vote labour.

I believe you even if joe doesn't. Isn't that why nulabour let all the immigrants in, because they were more certain of their votes. Gerrymandering by any other name, glad it didn't work well enough to get the bstrds back in.

Sponsored Links
That's codswallop, my cousin is a millionaire finance professional, he votes labour, another is a millionaire business man, he votes labour, I know plenty of rich rich people who also vote labour.

I believe you even if joe doesn't. Isn't that why nulabour let all the immigrants in, because they were more certain of their votes. Gerrymandering by any other name, glad it didn't work well enough to get the bstrds back in.

:LOL: :LOL: Funny you should say that, when I asked why they are voting labour, one of them said, it is because they do more for foriegners. :LOL: :LOL:

Soldiers do not like being under the command of one who is not of noble birth" -
Onosander

Anyone who believes that is a twohat.

It is a well know quote, chill. Obviously it doesn't apply today, but in response to the comment i replied to, it went.

Soldiers do not like being under the command of one who is not of noble birth" -
Onosander

Anyone who believes that is a twohat.

Aye, last time I checked the Queen was still Commander-in-chief of the armed forces!

I dont see where the whole tories are toffs argument comes from, pretty much EVERY MP will have been educated at a university of good standing, quite honestly I couldn't give a f*** who runs the country so long as my tax money is not being distributed amongst the workshy vermin of my local council estates.

Sponsored Links

Immigrants can't vote.

As a tory voter, as soon as the coalition fails...which it would, we would have a tory majority at the next election, meaning real change instead of this stilted hung parliament they are talking about now.

how will it be a majority... why are they talking now.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They never plan long term. They are only interested in the next term.

How long does it take a Pole to get a vote?

How long does it take a Pole to get a vote?

I don't think that would ever be possible. although some voters are thick as planks, poles just cant make their mark.

You can register to vote if you are:

* 16 years old or over and
* a British citizen
* or an Irish, Commonwealth or European Union citizen who is resident in the UK

If you are 16 or 17, you can only register if you will be 18 within the lifetime of the electoral register. You cannot vote until you are 18.

See a full list of eligible Commonwealth and European Union nationalities.

To qualify, Commonwealth citizens must be resident in the UK and either have leave to remain in the UK or not require such leave. The definition of a 'Commonwealth citizen' includes citizens of British Crown Dependencies and British Overseas Territories.
;)

Sponsored Links
Back