Brown Stands Down

Sponsored Links
Just read on a news forum that Labour MP's are welcoming
GB's decision to step down. One has even stated that " Brown alone lost us the election and so it's fitting he should now go."

What hypocrisy within the Labour Party,,, and they think they should have won?

Ok but you got it a bit wrong, its you tories that are twits, you know! posh twits from Eton, us labour are just normal working people.

Sponsored Links
Only two kinds of people vote labour

1. The workshy and people claiming "asylum"

2. Ex miners and all families associated with, because it was perfectly viable to hold the country to ransom over pay when the product could be extracted cheaper elsewhere :rolleyes:

I think we must be basically subservient, its in our blood that we need to be lead by the ruling classes, we have the opportunity to rid ourselves of these posh, house of lords,Eton, toffs, but still we lean towards the Tories to look after and nurture us in return for our blood sweat and tears and we just want them to pat us on the head every now and then and tell us everything is ok whilst they reap the benefits from their ivory towers.

Ok but you got it a bit wrong, its you tories that are twits, you know! posh twits from Eton, us labour are just normal working people.

Don't worry. There's plenty of us Tories "normal working people" also who will diligently help out with the mess your labour government has created this past 13 years. ;)

2. Ex miners and all families associated with, because it was perfectly viable to hold the country to ransom over pay when the product could be extracted cheaper elsewhere :rolleyes:

That's codswallop, my cousin is a millionaire finance professional, he votes labour, another is a millionaire business man, he votes labour, I know plenty of rich rich people who also vote labour.

Ok I am telling porkies, even though I have had conversation's with the mentioned people pre election time, you know one thing us asian's are not afraid of hiding is who we vote for, I mean what's so personal about it anyway?

That's codswallop, my cousin is a millionaire finance professional, he votes labour, another is a millionaire business man, he votes labour, I know plenty of rich rich people who also vote labour.
If I had a hat, I'd take it off to you. You truly do get funnier every day :LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes:

I think we must be basically subservient, its in our blood that we need to be lead by the ruling classes, we have the opportunity to rid ourselves of these posh, house of lords,Eton, toffs, but still we lean towards the Tories to look after and nurture us in return for our blood sweat and tears and we just want them to pat us on the head every now and then and tell us everything is ok whilst they reap the benefits from their ivory towers.
"Soldiers do not like being under the command of one who is not of noble birth" -
Onosander

If I had a hat, I'd take it off to you. You truly do get funnier every day :LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes:

WTF is so funny.

Sponsored Links
Back