Builders tidyness

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have builders building a house of mine which is turning my house into 2 semis. Roof is on a screeding any day now so I am aiming to sell my house soon. Obviously the new build site borders my house and I notice the builders every day or two are filling a skip on my site with other jobs waste making my site look rubbish.

Is it reasonable before I have house viewings to ask them to only use the skip for my building work? I suspect not much more rubbish would be going into it either at this stage.

Thanks

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Plumbing and electrics are in now and as I say screeding soon with final window to go on which has been removed for access. Do they even need a skip in your opinion? I'd almost say any waste put it outside and I'll take it to the tip at the weekend or get a skip at the very end when original house sold.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back