car seats

Went to buy 3 booster seats today, and guess what.... all sold out, so i had to have the 3 kids on 3 coushions each, :eek: not the best way forward but i hope it will do 4 the time being.

Sponsored Links
4X4s don't have crumple zones. It's the occupants that take the brunt of kinetic energy discharge. If two 4x4s collide - get the body bag.

markie said:
Went to buy 3 booster seats today, and guess what.... all sold out, so i had to have the 3 kids on 3 coushions each, :eek: not the best way forward but i hope it will do 4 the time being.
try argos. if they aint in stock, ask them to check stock at the other nearest stores for you.

crafty1289 said:
markie said:
try argos. if they aint in stock, ask them to check stock at the other nearest stores for you.

Tried and failed :( :LOL:

Sponsored Links
so stop using that form of transport untill you can make the kids safe ? whats the problem with that

Eddie M said:
My kids !!
My Wife !!
Me !!

Re-arrange that combo how you like.

Second,

The third party.

I dare anyone to say differently.
So that's the same as making a considered choice to buy a vehicle that is more dangerous to other road users than a different type of vehicle you could have chosen?

Bearing in mind that the only choices of vehicles I had were either large MPV's or 4x4's due to the seat problem, also bearing in mind I don't live in an urban area, I don't see my vehicle posing a significantly greater danger to other road users.

I went for a drive yesterday to pick up a newspaper / milk etc, I only passed 4 pedestrians.

Back