CCTV

Sponsored Links
If they are under 18 you might be in serious dudu

Why?
Someone under the age of 18 has no additional rights to not be photographed or filmed when in a public place.

What serious dudu do you think that they would be in? what laws are you making up that would have been broken?

As I posted in the 'speeding ticket' topic

"We will not provide you or your representatives with your driving information for use in civil claims or criminal investigations or proceedings."
Hmm... what if you owned the telematics?

There is much confusion as to what is a public place.
Streets and pavements, shops, shopping precincts and malls, schools, swimming pools, airports, railway and bus stations.
Look on YT and there are many people getting told by police they cannot take pictures inside railway stations or even outside them.
On the underground though, it appears you need to have a ticket to travel to take photos.
Coppers try and stop people just taking pictures in the street, but if you film them, their cars or buildings, it seems they get really upset.
Some officials even say "you need my permission to film me", yet they are very often wearing a body cam and do not ask permission to film others!

Sponsored Links
The police and many security guards etc. are often very mistaken when it comes to public photography, the number of Youtube videos shows that.

There is much confusion as to what is a public place.
Streets and pavements, shops, shopping precincts and malls, schools, swimming pools, airports, railway and bus stations.

There is a difference between a public space and a space you are allowed access to as a member of the public. Shopping malls, swimming pools etc. can all impose restriction on your license to occupy. That could include anything from not skate boarding to taking photos.

Sponsored Links
Back