CHAFFOTEUX ET MAURY. NO HOT WATER BUT HEATING IS FINE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I HAVE A CELTIC 2.20FF RSC COMBI BOILER THE HEATING WORKS FINE BUT WHEN I TURN THE HOT TAP ON IT WORKS FOR A FEW SECOND BUT THEN IT JUST GOES COLD AND WHEN I CHECK THE BOILER THE PILOT LIGHT IS ON BUT ITS NOT FIRING UP

Sponsored Links
And I know what's causing the problem, but since you have such a low opinion of my diagnostic abilities I don't suppose you want to be told.

Sponsored Links
That's fine by me. I'm off to have a nice hot bath, goodnight :evil: .

Later edit - abusive posts by slider have been deleted by Mod.

Slider,

That aint very polite is it ?.

Chris did ask you nicely, come on matey.

Al

I bet around 50 htg engineers read this post but none will reply chris is a regular poster with some damn good advice so i expect you won't get an answer & yes i know what is wrong the part is about a fiver

Ignore those nasty people slider; I know what it is too - and will send you instructions on fitting it yourself, free, if you buy the part from me.
£150.

I DIDNT HAVE TO SPEND A PENNY WORKS FINE NOW SO KEEP YOUR PARTS TYPICAL CON-MEN. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

On some boilers they have a water pressure switch that has a rubber diaphram in the unit. I will bet you pound to a penny it is either gone brittle or split. Hence the reason it may work sometimes but not always.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back