Charlie Hebdo

Should Charlie Hebdo print more cartoons of the prophet mohammed?

• No

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously, they should continue poking fun at all the major religions in equal measure. If they treat them all equally and without favour, who can complain

Fully agree , all religions should be fair game only the same as parodying fairy stories. If god is real and we are made in his image then surely humour is part of his make up as well as our own so why would he take offence?
I'm not making excuses for anyone or any religion , it's just some very narrow minded people who see offence everywhere. Interesting article here ( again not trying to justify the actions of the terrorists or turn the argument around)
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/01/09/solidarity-charlie-hebdo-cartoons/[/QUOTE]

The hypocrisy and illogical nature of religions is staggering.
What don't they just let their god do the judging?

Sponsored Links
Yes that's always puzzled me. Assuming the bible to be a truthful work for example it tells how god flooded the world to rid it of sinners. That he did all on his own , he didn't need human hands to do the work for him :confused:

Sponsored Links
My understanding is that it will be a picture of Mohamed weeping. Jolly good idea.
Another dishonest, malicious and false post.
How many more dishonest, malicious and false assumptions, claims or statements is this poster going to continue posting?
This is the actual cartoon:
from BBC News, with apologies to any one that is offended.
I only posted it to illustrate the maliciousness of johniemeliar's post.

Another malicious and false post by Reindeer,

hebdo.jpg

As I said, a crying Mohamed!

Seems the terrorists still have the upper hand, the BBC and a number if not all UK papers are refusing to show the front page.

Wow, this is a level of dishonesty I can hardly believe, johnmeliar.
You post a malicious and spurious picture of your version of the cartoon, which is demonstrably fasle. It's a pity I didn't copy the picture that you posted but anyone who saw that picture will recognise you for the dishonest poster that you are.
That picture is either removed by you or by the mods (perhaps because it was demonstrably malicious and spurious) and you have the audacity to claim that you posted the correct picture in the first place.
Wow. I didn't think anyone could be so dishonest.

As Noseall said, when nocon writes his thwanking buddies must cringe.
I would imagine those same people will distance themselves from you by a country mile. Although some dopes will still thwank you for your dishonesty.

Edit: I notice that some other irreverent comments were also removed so I assume the mods removed the picture from johnmeliars post.
I also notice that some dope has thanked him for his obviously dishonest post. :rolleyes:

Je ne suis pas Charlie, Je soutiens la liberté d'expression, mais je ne soutiens pas le terrorisme ou offensants dessins animés!

There was a very good edition of 'Beyond Belief' on R4 this week.

It was debating the interpretation of the word 'Fundamentalist', and what an 'Islamist' was

Wow, this is a level of dishonesty I can hardly believe, johnmeliar.
You post a malicious and spurious picture of your version of the cartoon, which is demonstrably fasle. [/i]

You really are a prat, I never posted any picture claiming it was the one to be printed I wrote:

My understanding is that it will be a picture of Mohamed weeping. Jolly good idea.

My understanding that will be a...

I posted an artists (old) impression of a weeping Mohamed.

Then you do seem to have a knack of twisting, misquoting and falsifying what others write. Like I said, you are a prat.

Johnmelad did not say it was the cartoon that was going to be printed.

How funny, Nosebag thanking someone's comment about stupid replies. Oh the irony. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well that's a strange one, my post immediately after empip has been removed, anyone care to explain why? or point me in the direction of why? is empip a mod and removes whatever he/she doesn't agree with?
Genuinely puzzled!

Well that's a strange one, my post immediately after empip has been removed, anyone care to explain why? or point me in the direction of why? is empip a mod and removes whatever he/she doesn't agree with?
Genuinely puzzled!

I'm afraid that posts disappear with alarming frequency on this forum. It's becoming a place where you are obliged to walk on eggshells.

Sponsored Links
Back