Circumcision and human rights.

i believe female "cutting" is now illigal in most african countries now and like circumcition which is an "old and practiced custom" that is not easily tampered with

and i also agree that medical grounds should be the only reason for such in my opinion barbaric actions

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
But just how do they get away with it under Human Rights legislation for non-medical reasons?

joe

I don't know, and can find no definitive answer on it either. It seems to be that because some could argue that it potentially has a preventative medical benefit (as opposed to female circumcision), then everyone seems to turn a blind eye.

With regards to the human rights act, I guess that the reason you're not getting an answer here is that no-one knows what it actually says - Everyone thinks they know what it says, and are quick to blame it for just about everything, but very few actually do.

There are probably loads of things parents do to their children without the child’s backing.

Scott

I've seen babies with pierced ears before, which always strikes me as should result in an assault charge. Can only assume the Special Brew dulls the pain.....

Sponsored Links
Which reminds me...

Rabbi Cohen is announces his retirement to the congregation, and over the next few weeks eagerly anticipates both the extra time to travel more, and the expensive gift his flock will, no doubt, present to him on the day.

On his last day, with a crowd around him in the Synagogue, he is presented with a small parcel. Manni makes a short speech..."Rabbi Cohen, we have known and respected you for many years"... blah, blah...""...knowing your love of travel"...blah, blah, "...the women have lovingly hand sewn this travel bag from the foreskins of our sons."

Rabbi Cohen opens the parcel to find a beautifully crafted and ornated bag, about the size of a purse. Barely able to conceal his disappointment at such a small offering he said "My friends, I have walked amongst you for many long years, I have shared your hopes and fears, I have seen the highs and the lows, I have seen your children grow, and I have guided and helped you on the way. All this, and you can only give this small toiletries bag for my travels?...
Manni interupts "No Rabbi, you don't understand, give it a few rubs and it turns into a suitcase"
:LOL:

how do you circumsize a whale .......send down 4 skin divers :rolleyes:

toffee said:
seriously... why is it done outside of acute medical need? or rather.. how is it justified?
You use elastic bands don't you? ;)

Kendor, I have now found out that male strippers use elastic bands to maintain an erection....

Well, with you being so good looking and all that.... well I just wondered.....

johnD.... I sense the joke is on me but I truly dont understand it, please explain?
It is obviously rude too I sense but it is lost on me.

You bet I have seen a natural what in action?
natural elastic band????

I give in, do tell?

are the adds around each thread automaticly chosen then :D :D :D

with a circucition add above and below this thread :(

toffee said:
I give in, do tell?

There is a myth that the uncut skin constricts growth and movement of the **** when in action. This is usually said by people who have never seen a natural **** in use.

oh I see...

well re your bet about me having seen a natural one in action, I must add that 'when in action' they are usually difficult to see because they seem to like to take cover in places!!!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back