Male Circumcision at birth.

Sponsored Links
Sorry, bolo ! :D

But you have made the point (no pun intended). Better done in infancy.

Tony Blair went to get circumcised and the surgeon said "I can't operate on this man ... There's no end to this pr**k"

Sorry, bolo ! :D

But you have made the point (no pun intended). Better done in infancy.

I dont agree. Only an uncircumcised adult who decides to have the cut could later appreciate the pleasure of post-circumcision relationships

Sponsored Links
I'm guessing that you had a problem with not being able to retract the foreskin (4skin), so that isn't a very good comparison is it?

Why is 4skin on the swear filter? It's a medical term and nothing else.

I dont agree. Only an uncircumcised adult who decides to have the cut could later appreciate the pleasure of post-circumcision relationships
Seems to be a lack of female input on this subject, come on girls what do you think does it improve sex?

"The hygeine issue seems a bit odd too. It takes 2 seconds to roll back ones hood for the purpose of cleaning. Why is that seen as an inconvenience?"

Yup. As litle Johnny said in the bath "It's mine and I'll wash it as fast as I want"

:oops: :cool:

I'm guessing that you had a problem with not being able to retract the **** (4skin), so that isn't a very good comparison is it?

Why is 4skin on the swear filter? It's a medical term and nothing else.

If you were right, but you're not, then it wouldn't be. However, if that had been the problem, then I wouldn't have waited until I was 69 before getting the cut.

PS As for your swear-filter question I must admit to being surprised.

A snip and a cut and Bob's your aunty - or is that castration?

Never mind finding male circumcision repugnant - what about female circumcision?

"The hygeine issue seems a bit odd too. It takes 2 seconds to roll back ones hood for the purpose of cleaning. Why is that seen as an inconvenience?"

Yup. As litle Johnny said in the bath "It's mine and I'll wash it as fast as I want"

:oops: :cool:
Leave the hood rolled back :idea: then you can be a "turncoat" ie. either a roundhead or a cavalier at will ;)

1) Circumcision is a very old practice.
2) There is some reasonable evidence that it reduces the spread of HIV.

Put these two facts together and you have a simple Darwinian argument. The early human tribes who practised circumcision were more likely to survive. They wouldn't need to know anything about disease for this to work either. The mere fact that it reduced infection rates would be enough.

Who knows how many other ancient customs have their roots in natural selection. In the distant past there might have been a religion whose adherents were told to "Go forth and not have many babies." If they ever existed they certainly don't now! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS: There's no such thing as female circumcision. It's called clitorectomy.

you are suggesting that cultures which practiced male circumcision were likely to have greater population growth than those that didn't.

Do you have evidence for this idea, or is it just a guess?

If these same cultures also advocated the stoning to death of women accused of adultery, does this indicate that it too is a favourable practice?

Sponsored Links
Back