Cleaning carpet :o(

Sponsored Links
RugDoctor are THE worst carpet cleaner hire machines known to man... but a very successful franchise model in the US and UK. Go for a Karcher model and you won't be left disappointed. Your local tool hire shed should have a Karcher (or similar) in stock with all the bits and bobs you would need.

RugDoctor are THE worst carpet cleaner hire machines known to man... but a very successful franchise model in the US and UK.
Really, has that always been the case? I’ve hired them out 3 time’s altogether & always had excellent results, including cleaning some rather expensive (at the time) draylon furniture. First time was probably early/mid 90’s (don’t think anyone else was hiring out such kit then) & the last was in 2002. Since 2004 we don’t have much carpet except the bedrooms & no kids so not really had the need but interested for future ref.

Sponsored Links
Richard C - maybe they have changed their machines since 2002 but the one we hired was so bad I took it back and asked for a refund after just an hour of having it. I then went to a proper tool hire shop (as the RugDoctor came from a Summerfield supermarket) and got a Karcher model - it knocked the socks off the RugDoctor and the evidence of this was the colour of the water it sucked back out of the carpet in the room that had been done earlier that day with the RugDoctor. The guy behind the counter in the tool hire shop said they win loads of business from annoyed RugDoctor customers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back