Combi Bolier Spillage Test

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks

Can anyone advise me how you would carry out a spillage test on a Vokera Linea24/28 Combi Bolier

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Tony, are you CORGI registered?

If so why do you want to do that?

Tony

you dont get open flued linea's do you?

ive seen an OF excell spill before. quite impressive on hot water demand :eek:

Sponsored Links
Why would corgi registration be any sort of an issue to spillage checking your own boiler :confused:

I don't know nickso only ever see a handfull of vokeras a year round here...just the way I like it.

ollski said:
Why would corgi registration be any sort of an issue to spillage checking your own boiler :confused:

I don't know nickso only ever see a handfull of vokeras a year round here...just the way I like it.

lol...fear of the unknown.

i like vokeras, easy to work on, cheap parts.....apart from the dreaded hydra/eclipse.....shudder :LOL:

I'm not a CORGI engineer..just a home owner...

The boilers a fan flued as far as I know... :LOL:

You can only do a spillage check on an open flue, although it is possible to have a fanned open flue I very much doubt you have. The answer to the question though is that instructions to spillage check a particular appliance are in the manufacturer's instructions.

nickso said:
you dont get open flued linea's do you?

ive seen an OF excell spill before. quite impressive on hot water demand :eek:

I've neve seen an open flue Linea either.

While Lineas are made in OF version, these are not imported.

You do not carry out spillage check on a room sealed boiler.

DP said:
You do not carry out spillage check on a room sealed boiler.

I call it a case seal check. And those of us without FGA,s the method isnt that great. Especially on netaheats!

The last OF Vokera was the Maxin 24CF. Before that the Flowmatic CF (looks like an Excell). There are no UK OF versions of Linea or Excell.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back