Conservatory foundatios.

we use them for summer house bases etc, very useful, and the one in my area is very clean and tidy, hoses down the road etc after visiting

Sponsored Links
I'm very sorry, but what is a gulley in this context? and what is it for?

i will always fit a trapped bottle gulley beneath all r.w.p. drops, as they are handy for collecting sludge and prolonging the life of a soakaway.

4D900_SS_Bottle_Gulley_87.5deg.jpg

And for hiding suitably sealed-up wodges of cash that you don't want the missus (or the taxman) to know about.

Or is that just me who does that?

i will always fit a trapped bottle gulley beneath all r.w.p. drops, as they are handy for collecting sludge and prolonging the life of a soakaway.

There you go again, talking technical, what is an r.w.p. drop please?

Sponsored Links
And today's abbbreviations are dpm, dpc, opc, srpc, fwg, ic, hac and sw (two options for the last one) :)

Still no pictures on my comp ?

Have you tried asking the addmin boffins ?

I notice you are useing the site to host the pictures. Maybe it would be better if you signed up to one of the free hosting sites?

I use photobucket,

Still no pictures on my comp ? Have you tried asking the addmin boffins ?

Yes, I have taken it up with admin, who think it may be the cache in MS IE. Not much further help I'm afraid. I also used photobucket, but have to say I find it a very clunky system.

If you download Mozilla Firefox (free), you will probably see the pix OK. I love Firefox, much nicer to use than IE.

have you asked your neighbour what size foundatios they have for their conservatorio?

View media item 218
Bearing in mind my earlier problems, I have just measured the diagonals of the footings concrete. The base is very tight, and to get the full internal size, the dwarf wall will have to be built, at some points, on the outer edge of the concrete base. As this is between 750mm and 950mm deep, would this cause any problems?

View media item 218
Bearing in mind my earlier problems, I have just measured the diagonals of the footings concrete. The base is very tight, and to get the full internal size, the dwarf wall will have to be built, at some points, on the outer edge of the concrete base. As this is between 750mm and 950mm deep, would this cause any problems?

tipping is extremely unlikely with mass fill foundations. plus a connie is a lot lighter than a two storey extension.

you would only have to lose a few inches in order to centre it on the foundation so what's the problem?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back