Converting close coupled to combined feed & vent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Tony, I have read a great number of your posts with interest. You clearly seem to be an extremely knowledgeable guy, who freely gives up his time to assist others with their problems. Please do not lower yourself into trading insults.

If you want to know to change a pump, or change a gas valve, he is the man. If you want someone who say scrap like BIASI is good, he is your man. As this thread has indicted he knows very little of heating and water systems. So know what he is good at and ignore the rest, otherwise......

Sponsored Links
Tony, I have read a great number of your posts with interest. You clearly seem to be an extremely knowledgeable guy, who freely gives up his time to assist others with their problems. Please do not lower yourself into trading insults.

If you want to know to change a pump, or change a gas valve, he is the man. If you want someone who say scrap like BIASI is good, he is your man. As this thread has indicted he knows very little of heating and water systems. So know what he is good at and ignore the rest, otherwise......

He does know the Alpha CD50 has a built-in unvented cylinder.

Good news moderator. The OP has had his question answered.
You may as well lock the thread now as the corgi dogs are snapping again. LOL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is Doctor Drivel for all those who did not know....now dont laugh, its not nice!

freak.jpg
(alt+p)[/img]

NO.
But it looks like you are. ;)

Clearly not.

Go off to the combustion chamber and ask your corgi/mod friends.
Run along now. ;)

Took your advice and asked them how the Alpha CD50 produces DHW. They told me by unvented store method, which I thought I'd share with you in case you or your (imaginary) friends were to accidently recommend them as a heat bank.

You may as well lock the thread now as the corgi dogs are snapping again. LOL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I agree!! Lock the thread. The loonies are rampant!

Nixt wrote

Took your advice and asked them how the Alpha CD50 produces DHW.

So you didn't know. No surprise there. :rolleyes:

They told me by unvented method

No shi@t. :rolleyes:

which I thought I'd share with you in case you or your (imaginary) friends were to accidently recommend them as a heat bank.

No chance of that I would think. :rolleyes:
Now why don't you go back to your private club house and ask them if I am posting under other user names .
Run along now. ;)

I agree!! Lock the thread. The loonies are rampant!

You could of course invent & register a few more characters to bolster your point of view......... if only you were articulate enough to make them seem remotely plausible.

Now why don't you go back to your private club house and ask them if I am posting under other user names .
Run along now. ;)

Your posts are identical in style and substance (or lack of it), therefore if you're not Drivel, Water Systems or Richard Hanson-Granville then maybe you are Drivel's ladyboy as joked about in another thread.

Run along now. ;)

Your posts are identical in style and substance (or lack of it), therefore if you're not Drivel, Water Systems or Richard Hanson-Granville then maybe you are Drivel's ladyboy as joked about in another thread.

Wrong again loser. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back