Corporal Punishment

Sponsored Links
You are separating the parents from the children in your argument. Children become parents. So according to your logic good parents begat bad children. You tell us why that is then. :confused:
EH? GOOD PARENTS lead to GOOD CHILDREN, BAD PARENTS lead to BAD CHILDREN is what I have stated. I repeat, it's ALL about the 'PARENTS'. Even I'm struggling to see how you've confused that.

But you say nothing has changed? Then why are good parents suddenly breeding bad kids? There had to be a changeover if nothing changed. :confused:

Sponsored Links
They must be otherwise the kids would still be good wouldn't they?

The abolition of corporal punishment is the outright cause of two generations of scum.

The question is who's fault was it.

Where were the teachers to strike against this change of policy?

We all know what side the do-gooder parents were on aswell.

Now look where it's got us. :rolleyes:

I brought my children up how i thought fit,the eldest is 25,(girls) i will not be told how to live my life, i give them punishment by restrictions or giving them an attention grabber.
My girls love me for being strict. I now have 2 grand children with blessing to treat them the same, my brothers kids do what they want. he's a prick.

Nice moral libby. Your daughter is 25 and your grandchildren, how old are they? 12 maybe? :LOL: Also, when are your daughters out on parole?

Where were the teachers to strike against this change of policy?
Maybe the teachers realised that if they got their jollies by beating kids, then they had to change their ways... ;)

The lack of other disciplinary measures is another matter!

Nice moral libby. Your daughter is 25 and your grandchildren, how old are they? 12 maybe? :LOL: Also, when are your daughters out on parole?

5 and 1 if that helps,same dad, although that is unusal today,you haven't got what i have, your still a child yourself.

Sponsored Links
Back