Covid Leak

@Dork Lard Even if we conclude it was deliberate [and I'm not saying that]. There are many levels.
Disgruntled employee, organised criminals, wanting ransom etc... and at the other end state sponsored, calculated disruptor. I'm not buying that.

@Odds your maths is wrong. Infinity is a concept, not a number, the planets that can be populated are calculated by the known Universe. The known universe is finite. In any case it is not common ground [among maths boffins] that infinity/1 is zero.

Sponsored Links
I suspect the yanks were contracting it out to China because they didn't want it done at home, or it possibly wouldn't have been allowed under their rules. But they overlooked the fact that we all share a planet and people move around.

If you phone someone who takes away your rubbish for a low price and you don't check that they have all the right licences then you're still responsible when he fly-tips it somewhere. The same logic applies to the US contracting out their dangerous research.
It's true that there has been off-shoring of bio/pharma work (e.g. animal testing). But it's up to their local government to ensure safety. With the fly tipping analogy, it's criminal activity and the state mandates you check their licence. They can still be licenced and do a low cost job.

Sponsored Links
If that's what actually happened. I suspect we'll never know the truth.
Somebody thinks it worth investigating, those someones would have been told "these aren't the droids you are looking for" if there was a covert cover up needed. or it could be US noise to keep a competitor under suspicion.

There was a massive orchestrated cover-up by some very powerful people, it was all that "Wet Market" that they didn't stop banging on about, while anyone pointing a finger at the lab was derided by the mob as a crackpot and their job was probably under threat.

Yes, but sadly there are still people who deny the damage we are causing, despite the evidence. Time is running out but we could be beyond the point of no return.
And sadly there is still some that think it came from someone eating a bat in a wet market

America doesnt want China to own up to the full story as it implicates them , Fauci`s lie`s unravelling all the time

That's one view, there a lots of others. None are provable.
There was absolutely no evidence to support the wet market theory, yet it was pushed exclusively by those in power. Anyone suggesting otherwise had their reputation trashed.

This isn't about what was known or unknown, it's about the nature of the debate at the time, and it was obvious that the conclusion had been decided at the outset.

America lying remember when they totally denied they had bio labs in the ukraine.

his isn't about what was known or unknown, it's about the nature of the debate at the time, and it was obvious that the conclusion had been decided at the outset.
That's not how I remember it at all. But each to their own...

Sponsored Links
Back