Covid Leak

Sponsored Links
The question here is IF this is proven to be a Lab leak, due to negligence then why is nobody talking about compensation.
Was there compensation following the foot and mouth lab outbreaks, the various smallpox outbreaks (mostly UK labs), Russian flu, SARS, H1N1, H5N1, Anthrax, Ebola. Zika ...

There's been so many over the years. None are on purpose, just accidents.

And, who is going to pay anyway? Who pays the legal bill to start with?

But this is still likely a natural outbreak, rather than a lab leak. There is a theory, but it is nothing more than that at the moment

Wuhan market was epicentre of pandemic’s start, studies suggest - https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00584-8

Only a few months before the outbreak was a case of bats spreading a virus after their habitat was destroyed, and they were forced to find new food sources.

Deforestation is very likely the guilty party. Something we've been doing for thousands of years. How many people has the common cold or flu killed? Why did these viruses suddenly jump to humans and kill millions?

I'm starting with the hypothesis that it was a lab leak. Otherwise it is as you say a natural occurrence.

With personal injury, things are not always just accidents. There can be a duty of care and negligence. Even the police officer who was poisoned by Novichok got a settlement for his injuries

Even if it was a natural occurrence, there is still a duty of care to public health to prevent the spread. Looking at the timeline confidentiality trumped containment. Even doctors got jailed/silenced for claiming something was up.

Sponsored Links
There is nothing to say that a breakdown of controls in the Wuhan lab. did not infect a technician there.
That technician goes to get their bat and pangolin for tea, and......

Maybe. But maybe also the bat was carrying the virus, which is already a known method of covid transmission, and what was first declared.

Seems like some people just love a good conspiracy.

I've seen reports that the first cases all centred around the commuter train lines that the lab staff caught to and from work.

There's a lab doing research into coronaviruses, whose task is to engineer them to become better at spreading to humans, there's a breakout of the very virus they're mucking about with, in the same city and we're meant to believe it was from some other source, based on absolutely no evidence.

This is like saying that an oil spill next to an oil tanker ship probably came from the cruise liner 100 miles away. It defies all logic.

whose task is to engineer them to become better at spreading to humans

Everything else you said sounds plausible, but this bit sounds too much like a conspiracy theory.
Is there any proof that virus labs in China and evolving viruses to affect humans?

To date seven human coronaviruses (HCoVs) have been identified (see table below).[1][5] Four of them are common; less high risk and typically cause only mild respiratory illnesses in healthy human adults. However, they contribute to a third of common cold infections and, in higher risk people with weak immune systems, they can cause long term, life-threatening illnesses.

The other three (those causing MERS, SARS and COVID-19 cases) are known to cause more severe illness such as shortness of breath and even death. COVID-19 illness tends to be milder than SARS and MERS but more severe than disease caused by the four common coronaviruses.

Coronavisus tends to affect humans. We exposed ourselves to a deadly virus through desire to expand our populations and take more of the worlds resources for more profit.

The question you have to ask yourself is this:

If it was a natural occurrence, why have there not been more. We've had similar things, but they have never caused global pandemics. Something is different.

But this is still likely a natural outbreak, rather than a lab leak. There is a theory, but it is nothing more than that at the moment
You still away with the faeries then?

How long has it been now?

I still don't know anyone who died of Cov19.

My experience of the whole episode consists of unecessary lockdowns, stupid mask wearing, soshal distancing . . . . .

You need friends for that.
I would beat you in a fight, I can outwit you, I can certainly outrun you. In a spontaneous arm wrestle, all the betting £money wouId be placed on me. I can drive my car better than you ever could yours & you don't have the balls to ride a motorcycle do you?

If you truly think that you enjoy a larger friendship group than I do, then please qualify it with a statement on exactly how many of your friends have died of Cov19.

Sponsored Links
Back