Covid Leak

Sponsored Links
Well, they relented to allow the WHO chappies in to have a snoot about and after a week or two announced all was above board and nothing to do with a highly contagious lab. It was a bat. The lab technician who raised the alarm before christmas 2019 sure suspected something had gone seriously wrong.

I think I'm right in saying that the Wuhan lab was actually working under contract for the US government, paid for and directed by them, instructed to try and make the virus more contagious.
you are wrong, as the article says

Sponsored Links
The lab technician who raised the alarm before christmas 2019 sure suspected something had gone seriously wrong.
Maybe it did, I have an open mind on where it came from. I don't see how that means I believe the Chinese.

Maybe it did, I have an open mind on where it came from. I don't see how that means I believe the Chinese.
Fair enough. But you've seen the way the Chinese manufacture knock-off western goods, right?
Not sure i'd trust 'em to keep a virus out of harm's way.

I would beat you in a fight, I can outwit you, I can certainly outrun you. In a spontaneous arm wrestle, all the betting £money wouId be placed on me. I can drive my car better than you ever could yours & you don't have the balls to ride a motorcycle do you?

Stop with the drivelling nonsense, and get some help.

So some believe it came from a wet market at the end of december 2019 when china reported the first cases on 31st
Funny how it was already in sewerage samples from italy two weeks before meaning it was present around the beginning of Dec around 6 weeks before italy`s first confirmed case .
Tricky things those bats

China started the covid caper

Lab leak
Wet market practices

What ever but the link is China

Covid should officially be re named
Chinese flu

So some believe it came from a wet market at the end of december 2019 when china reported the first cases on 31st
Funny how it was already in sewerage samples from italy two weeks before meaning it was present around the beginning of Dec around 6 weeks before italy`s first confirmed case .
Tricky things those bats

IIRC, satellite photos showed Wuhan General car park was rammed full summer 2019 and, for comparison, was empty summer 2018.

Again iirc, there were reports of a lurgy around there summer 2019, but these were not trumpeted.

Sponsored Links
Back