Cyclist killed - natural selection at work

Well let's just say that 'most' of them are then.

Sponsored Links
You may like to think they are, but they're not. You just cannot tar everyone with the same tired, worn-out, cynical brush.

Basing it on personal experience, I'm yet to encounter a considerate one.

Every single morning I have to endure the torture of miles of tailbacks caused solely by cyclists. That's a fact Secure.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: @ all you concrete jungle dwellers arguing over space.

Sponsored Links
You may like to think they are, but they're not. You just cannot tar everyone with the same tired, worn-out, cynical brush.

Basing it on personal experience, I'm yet to encounter a considerate one.

Every single morning I have to endure the torture of miles of tailbacks caused solely by cyclists. That's a fact Secure.

Cool story bro~

That’s commuting for you; it’s too busy, too noisy, too dirty, and too impersonal.
If motorists and cyclists knew each other by name they would be polite, give way, and get on, but everyone is a stranger.

We all travel too far, not just by car but, train and plane.

It’s a shame the plasterer can’t work locally and in turn shop at the corner shop, and get his new sink fitted by the plumber who lives at the end of the road. And go on holiday to a UK resort. Oh, and their children are walked to the local school.
Instead,
The plasterer travels 50 miles every day to another city to work where a plasterer from that city travels the 50 miles back in the opposite direction for his work. The local grocer goes out of business because everyone’s commuting and not there to shop in the day, so the villagers have to travel to the town to shop. The Children from the village are driven 15miles to a school in another village because it’s a better school, and the children from that village have to go to a school in the town as there is no room in their local school. And we Holiday all over the world sometimes many times a year.
No wonder we are all moody and aggressive toward each other and polluting our world.
I have no answers; we can’t simply turn the clock back, it’s just the throw away, disposable, too convenient, too lazy, age we live in.
Life is too easy and we expect too much.

The guy who fixed the window pane in our local primary school travelled across an ocean.
Presumably because he was the only person in the kingdom with the relevant h&s boxes ticked in his cv.
Either that or he was/is passing a few bungs in the right direction.

Cyclists dont give a s**t about anyone and then when one gets knocked which is hardly suprising there uproar :rolleyes:

There's another!

NOT ALL CYCLISTS ARE THE SAME!!!!!

Some care, some are conscientious and some follow the highway code.

Some even do all three at the same time.

They are.

Infact i'd go as far as to say, that anyone even contemplating taking to the highway on a cycle should be whipped at dawn, until the selfish thought gets out of their selfish heads.

Cyclists are a selfish bunch of people the rest of us have to put up with.

Selfish inconsiderate b*stards. They simply don't care .

Don't stop there, you have yet to mention truckers, white van man, bus drivers, taxi drivers, Volvo drivers, 4x4 drivers etc.

Matter of curiosity, what do you drive LMB?? :cool:

They are.

Infact i'd go as far as to say, that anyone even contemplating taking to the highway on a cycle should be whipped at dawn, until the selfish thought gets out of their selfish heads.

Now I know you're just being daft.

You're also forgetting that cyclists were on the road well before motorised transport ever was.

Now who's looking selfish? :LOL:

You're also forgetting that cyclists were on the road well before motorised transport ever was.

Cans of beans were on the shelf well before Ravioli. A red herring, Nothing to do with it.

Answer me this.
If I felt the sudden irresponsible urge to take to the highway on a skateboard, id be arrested and rightly so. Why not cyclists?????

Where's the definitive point of law that separates the two.
There isn't one.

You'll be telling me you're a Cat owner next. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back