DENTISTS

B

BOB.DOLE

I was chewing a bone the other day and a peice of my upper tooth broke off so i stuck my mobile phone cam into my gob and took a picture their seems to be a hole with it turning brown whats the charges these days for a drill, injection and a refill.

please note forum rule 9

Sponsored Links
Go and ask your dentist! :eek:

Dogs chew bones. Why were you chewing one?

And if the dentist drills, then gives you the injection, there's going to be more screaming. ;)

Hurry up and get it done. It will not improve for being open.

Sponsored Links
Looks like i got a bargain.

I had one pulled today. They only charged me £15.50

And it was a wisdom tooth :D

scatmanjohn said:
I had one pulled today............And it was a wisdom tooth :D

So, tomorrow you will not be as wise as yesterday? :eek: :LOL:

[

Dogs chew bones. Why were you chewing one?

i was eating some spare ribs from the chinks and it cost me an arm and a tooth in my case

I still have four milk teeth! One of them has had a little tiny hole in it for a good eight years, and the dentist has not noticed once!!!!!

Now I wish I had said something earlier as my dentist about a year and a half ago went private.

This particular tooth does not hurt (yet) but Im not sure if it is now moving a bit and/or is cracked down the middle. ( If its loose then I would personally it come out naturally, a lot cheaper and under my control).

CAWORK
by my adding up like ... that makes you 12 , if you are a girl , dont start flirting with anyone here ...lol
I dont want plod ripping my front doors off in an early morning raid /arrest ....what with me being the Chair of our local neighbourhood watch as well ,lol ....can imagine them The SCUM headlines already ..lol..lol :)

hiya bobs
hope your ok an sue the chinky ,they should warn you on the menu regarding them barbie dog ribs ..lol :)

Moz said:
CAWORK
by my adding up like ... that makes you 12 , if you are a girl , dont start flirting with anyone here ...lol
I dont want plod ripping my front doors off in an early morning raid /arrest ....what with me being the Chair of our local neighbourhood watch as well ,lol ....can imagine them The SCUM headlines already ..lol..lol :)

hiya bobs
hope your ok an sue the chinky ,they should warn you on the menu regarding them barbie dog ribs ..lol :)

how yea diddlin moz what gets me all the dentist i rang up wont except me what if i had tooth ache, and another thing i have noticed all these so called dentist, check out the car park at 8.30 in a morning nothing but shiny new sports cars, i am getting really pi....ssed off with this country, in ma local paper big head line news 70 year old man sentanced to 12 month for ripping off the dole of 28 grand these ficin dentist make that in a month.

BOBs
I know what you mean mate ,
my dentist ,
nice bloke ,
last check up ,
this polish girl or East European lass was messing around me ,
I couldnt understand her ,
in the end ,
I got her fingers out of my gob ,
an asked to see Trev my dentist ,
Dr horne ...
he came in an was all apologetic ,
I told him I was really disappointed he had fobbed me of with a foreigner mess about with me ....
he was ok .....an carried on the check up , ok

I had the ......SR Ring Of Bright Confidence ......*TING* (70s old advert ,) lol LOL
funny thing is ...... Im NHS ...so he was right to let some wannabie brit mess about with me
I think he was worried I was gonna banjo him ,lol

Moz said:
BOBs
I know what you mean mate ,
my dentist ,
nice bloke ,
last check up ,
this polish girl or East European lass was messing around me ,
I couldnt understand her ,
in the end ,
I got her fingers out of my gob ,
an asked to see Trev my dentist ,
Dr horne ...
he came in an was all apologetic ,
I told him I was really disappointed he had fobbed me of with a foreigner mess about with me ....
he was ok .....an carried on the check up , ok

I had the ......SR Ring Of Bright Confidence ......*TING* (70s old advert ,) lol LOL
funny thing is ...... Im NHS ...so he was right to let some wannabie brit mess about with me
I think he was worried I was gonna banjo him ,lol

moz cant beleive you said that mate i rang thios dentist up and they said they can fit me in with the dentist i made enguiries who the dentist was and they said it was a polish girl i said can she spreken english they said only slightly i said well how the hell can i comunicate with a mute if im in pain dood, well if you want to see an english dentist it will cost you an extra £50,00 i said WHAT!!!!!!

BOBs
Im afraid its all in the RESPECT states ....Trev knows me as kids when we used to kick a ball about on the sink estates ,
we both got out but he knows I was respected there then ..;)

You were lucky to have a sink estate .........our countrside council houses didn`t have sinks or bathrooms :confused:

Moz said:
CAWORK

hiya bobs

Moz,
For a start, there are people of all ages, including a second cousin of mine in his fifties, who have still got some milk teeth :eek: :!: . Also I am a man, so none of what your saying above will happen, after all, I am sure people on this forum dont want to discuss things like that.

Sponsored Links
Back