Do you spend your life on the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, from one BFF to another BFF. :rolleyes:
I don't consider us sufficiently well acquainted to consider ourselves BFF's.
And I saw it as a personal and insulting question with a whiff of prejudice behind it.

Hey
Very cold but sunny outside.
The supermarket was starting to pack up so we had a quick lunch there, lovely fish n chips and a cuppa.
Bought back some yummies, OH is preparing cuppa, cakes and light warming a chilled ready-made sandwich.

You don't decide who I am BFF with or not and that is a fact.
You may have seen it as you wish possibly because you are limited in your social skills. Nothing untoward
with asking questions and the responder always has a choice if to respond or not that is if
they have the capacity to consider that option.

Take care, BFF. :)

Sponsored Links
You don't decide who I am BFF with or not and that is a fact.
I can and do decide who I consider as BFF.
If you choose anonymous people on the internet as BFF, I fail to see how you can place much sincerity in your choices.

You may have seen it as you wish
That's kind of you. :rolleyes:

possibly because you are limited in your social skills. Nothing untoward
with asking questions and the responder always has a choice if to respond or not that is if
they have the capacity to consider that option.
Clearly you aren't particularly careful with your words and you don't appear to care if you give the wrong impression.
Your original opening question was loaded with prejudice:
Have you ever worked?
It would be polite to ask someone if they are working, or currently working, or what they do for a living. All such questions carry the assumption that they are working. And that you wish to get to know that person on a more personal level.
Your question carried the assumption that I wasn't and had never worked, which I considered to be impolite.

I can and do decide who I consider as BFF.
If you choose anonymous people on the internet as BFF, I fail to see how you can place much sincerity in your choices.

That's kind of you. :rolleyes:

Clearly you aren't particularly careful with your words and you don't appear to care if you give the wrong impression.
Your original opening question was loaded with prejudice:

It would be polite to ask someone if they are working, or currently working, or what they do for a living. All such questions carry the assumption that they are working. And that you wish to get to know that person on a more personal level.
Your question carried the assumption that I wasn't and had never worked, which I considered to be impolite.

Thank you.
Rejecting my hands of friendship/BFF, you loss!

The highlighted effort by you. You know what they say about making 'assumptions' and that cap fits you perfectly.

The offer of us being BFF still stands but don't hesitate for too long.

Good man,

:)

Sponsored Links
Thank you.
Rejecting my hands of friendship/BFF, you loss!
The offer of us being BFF still stands but don't hesitate for too long.
I'll reserve judgment until I know you better.
I think you are being very forward in assuming anyone would automatically accept your offer without knowing you better.

The highlighted effort by you. You know what they say about making 'assumptions' and that cap fits you perfectly.

Good man,

:)
Your opening gambit, in my opinion was loaded with your assumption. Maybe it wasn't intended. In which case I have already suggested you consider your words, especially your opening introduction to someone you don't know, have never met, and are unlikely to ever meet.
But you have already rejected my advice, good lady.

I'll reserve judgment until I know you better.
I think you are being very forward in assuming anyone would automatically accept your offer without knowing you better.

Your opening gambit, in my opinion was loaded with your assumption. Maybe it wasn't intended. In which case I have already suggested you consider your words, especially your opening introduction to someone you don't know, have never met, and are unlikely to ever meet.
But you have already rejected my advice, good lady.

Please stop digging yourself a sink hole.

The olives braches are still there.

Good man.

Please stop digging yourself a sink hole.

The olives braches are still there.

Good man.
I'm content to ride the waves, good lady.
Thank you for your offer, but I'll decide whether to accept your offer of BFF, when and if we are better acquainted.

You may have been dragged up by those that control you but I am my own
person. Get out a bit more now you have digested my words of wisdom
In the scheme of things, credit to you for being a good boy.
You're resorting to insults now.
It didn't take long.
So much for your "friendly attitude".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back