Does anyone else wish that 'SuBo' would just **** off?

I agree, listening to that...shes a VERY good singer
She's good, but not so good to warrant so many record sales based on talent.
'Sales' are based solely on what people want/like. If they bought it they must like it.

As I said earlier in the thread, it's all personal. There are singers/bands out there that I wouldn't give the time of day to but they're hugely successful. One man's meat etc.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Her "success" is via media hype rather than talent.
Media hype or not dex, if people don't wanna buy they won't buy. Personally I've never bought anything of hers (probably never will). I've never bought any of the 'X-Factor' stuff but plenty (I suspect mainly young kids), do. What's the harm? No one is getting hurt. Simon Cowell is getting very rich (good luck to him), but that's not a crime.

If you want to knock someone let's have a look at the 'Hooded Claw'!!!! Now there's a lass that is talentless.... yet, someone must be buying her tripe!

when she is finished singing the government can use her against the taliban suicide bombers, i mean would you kill yourself and then get to spend the rest of eternity with 72 subo's :eek:

We've discussed this before - she's a freak show act. If she wasn't such a ****** and unpleasant and ugly person, she wouldn't be able to sell a peanut to a monkey.

mmm rather harsh comments :D :D
but never mindyour own comments will show you up as being shallow and un charritable towards your fellow human beings ;)

when she is finished singing the government can use her against the taliban suicide bombers, i mean would you kill yourself and then get to spend the rest of eternity with 72 subo's :eek:
If that was the case They might not be in too much of a rush to 'go'. :LOL:

Are'nt women suppose to be perfect in eternity? :confused:

We've discussed this before - she's a freak show act. If she wasn't such a ****** and unpleasant and ugly person, she wouldn't be able to sell a peanut to a monkey.

mmm rather harsh comments :D :D
but never mindyour own comments will show you up as being shallow and un charritable towards your fellow human beings ;)
Is'nt he supposed to have fooked off :confused: ;)

...ok so this we agree on....that's like 4 agreements, 3 disagreements i think ;)

1 disagreement to agree
and a partridge in a pear tree.

see, i can sing and write meaningful lyrics.....

Sponsored Links
Back