Does anyone else wish that 'SuBo' would just **** off?

Sponsored Links
I agree she's no oil painting but then there's plenty of 'uggs' singing for a living. Personally I think this is brilliant...

She RUINED that song!
She song the word 'horses' like a donkey!
"Hor-sez!" Hor-sez! eeh ore"

The original is better....or if you want a female cover...

The novelty of having a fat, ugly popstar has surely worn off by now? Why is she still in the papers?

Because she has far better voice than most of the talentless dross that decorates the TV these days.

If you dont like her, dont watch her, no one is forcing you.

You probably thought Jedward had talent, didnt you?

The novelty of having a fat, ugly popstar has surely worn off by now? Why is she still in the papers?

Because she has far better voice than most of the talentless dross that decorates the TV these days.

If you dont like her, dont watch her, no one is forcing you.

You probably thought Jedward had talent, didnt you?
No...why would not liking one half a talent woman make me like two non-talented people?

She can sing, but only to the same standard as hundreds of millions of people worldwide...but she is singled out because she looks like a lump of old cheese...and she is everywhere...you can't hide from her.

Sponsored Links
Well yes, as the man said, its personal choice. All debates about art, music and literature are pointless.

Its like the votes they have occasionally such as 'The best musician of all time'. Its a pointless discussion.

You cant compare in any way, for example, Elvis with, say Chopin or Johnny Dankworth. Three utterly different musicians with three utterly different genres of music. Its like trying to weigh up the merits of sand compared to plaster of paris as a filling for a bread roll.

You wouldn't have just a bread roll as a whole meal???

then again you are a manc. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back