does Atheism exist.......

Chicken and egg Tone The question is, how does any side extract itself now and keep face?
WTF, fook face people are dying by the thousand and you take about face :evil: .
What we need to do is the right thing and pull out straight away and give logistical and technological help to these countries not bomb the fook outa them. READ BETWEEN THE LINES FFS when you watch an piece on the war in the future.

Sponsored Links
Chicken and egg Tone The question is, how does any side extract itself now and keep face?
WTF, fook face people are dying by the thousand and you take about face :evil: .
What we need to do is the right thing and pull out straight away and give logistical and technological help to these countries not bomb the fook outa them. READ BETWEEN THE LINES FFS when you watch an piece on the war in the future.
Do you honestly think that any side is going to lay down its arms and walk away with its head held high? Pie in the sky dreamland nuke. No side is going to back down at the risk of the other saying "we won nar nar na nar nah".

And exactly to whom do you think you'll be giving this logistical and technological help? And exactly what makes you think that it will be embraced and all those who hate "us" will lay down their arms and say thank you very much? You're not on this planet nuke

On a related theme I posted this the other day, on a separate thread, and again I just hope it goes peacefully this weekend...

On a related theme I posted this the other day, on a separate thread, and again I just hope it goes peacefully this weekend...

What we are seeing here is the last dying breaths of religion. It always gets worse before it gets better...and if we all live through it one day we will view our worship of Yahweh or Allah in the same light as we see the worship of Ra, or kronos...

It is always darkest before the dawn.

Reason is coming friends. The future is bright, the futures orange. etc etc

Sponsored Links
Do you honestly think that any side is going to lay down its arms and walk away with its head held high? Pie in the sky dreamland nuke. No side is going to back down at the risk of the other saying "we won nar nar na nar nah".

And exactly to whom do you think you'll be giving this logistical and technological help? And exactly what makes you think that it will be embraced and all those who hate "us" will lay down their arms and say thank you very much? You're not on this planet nuke
You pretend to come out with all this let's be fair to all ssh!t and in reality you couldn't give a flying toss if little children get killed as long as the're muslim, you're a typical 2 faced PC hypocryte of the worst kind and I loathe your type to the bone, kapish.
You have the thought process of an intelligent monkey that is just bothered about it's own selfish ends and now you have made you'r point very clear.
You brainwashed IDIOT, the world is not as you see it black and white :evil: D@@@khead.

You pretend to come out with all this let's be fair to all ssh!t
Wrong - it's not about being fair, it's about what will cause the least damage
and in reality you couldn't give a flying toss if little children get killed as long as the're muslim
where have I said or even implied that?
, you're a typical 2 faced PC hypocryte of the worst kind and I loathe your type to the bone, kapish.
And you're a simplistic halfwit who would act without any thought or care fore the consequences, even if it meant twice as many children were killed.
You have the thought process of an intelligent monkey
which is more than you
that is just bothered about it's own selfish ends and now you have made you'r point very clear.
Yep, I'd like everyone to live in harmony. If that could happen then I and my children would be safe.
You brainwashed IDIOT, the world is not as you see it black and white :evil: D@@@khead.
It's not me that's calling for a black and white solution.
Like I said nuke, get off the pop - it's doing you no favours

Newgas dear, don't take on so. You'll make yourself more ill than you already are.

Nuke doesn't read much nowadays other than the labels on those cheap bottles I'm afraid. Shame really

You pretend to come out with all this let's be fair to all ssh!t and in reality you couldn't give a flying toss if little children get killed as long as the're muslim, you're a typical 2 faced PC hypocryte of the worst kind and I loathe your type to the bone, kapish.
You have the thought process of an intelligent monkey that is just bothered about it's own selfish ends and now you have made you'r point very clear.

Newgas,
There really is something seriously wrong with you.
I doubt you're a Muslim perhaps converting may clam you down?.

Religion just a way of excercising control , give's comfort to many , is there life after death I hope so , if there is not than it probably won't matter , never blame religion's , for what some do in religion's name , if every one followed the true teaching's of there religion than the world would be a better place .
Violence has been solving the world's problem's , since man walked the earth , & if it does'nt it is because not enough violence was used !!

Newgas is a complete fruitloom...............

Complete fanatical lunatic.......
Although i'd gamble, he and alsheating are one and the same.
I'd bet my ex-wifes head on it.....

Still............ if i'm wrong .....everyones a winner..!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back